😅😩

Kills POV:

He got out the shower shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist . Water dripped off from his tattoos on his 6 pack and the muscles on his arms on to the floor. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his body. He looked so...... so......-

Glock : Hey baby. Ian know you was up.
(he said locking his lips at me .)
Me : Omg . What time is it ?
(I say as i scramble around looking good for my phone.)

Glock smiles as he walks back in the bathroom and puts some pants on.

I quickly get up and look for my phone . I completely forgot how far away from home I am. People are probably worried about me. As my back was turned facing the bathroom door and my arms were searching the covers of the bed , I feel glock press up behind me. 😅 . His dickprint poked out rubbed up against my ass & his other hand was pulling my hair back.

I fought the urge to let out a moan as he wrapped his other hand around my neck from behind me. He kissed the side of my face repeatedly until i turned around completely. He smiled at me as we were face to face and grabbed my face with his hand and kissed me passionately as he slowly backed me up against the wall....

The room was filled with the sounds of slow tongue kisses and moans from glock surprisingly .

"Mhmm" "SHIT" "mhmmmm" "FUCK" he said everytime he kissed slowly me. As if i was his favorite food or something 😂 . The kisses got deeper and more intense. He started biting my lip & starring me in my eyes.

KeyGlocks POV:

Im tryin so hard not to eat shorty face off. 😩
Idk wtf happened. After i seen her when i got out the shower i just couldn't control myself. Those neck kisses weren't enough for me. I needed more of her. I just wanna drown shawty with my affection & idk why bruh. Ian never got so hard so fast in my life. And all i did was look at her. And my mind took off. Everytime i kiss her i can't stop moaning. i feel like a bitch bruh. Them shits just keep escaping my mouth & ion even be meaning to. She just- she just do something to me mane. I wanna protect her. I wanna be there for everything in her life but i also treat her right & eat her right & swim so deep in her that i get lost. I'm finna buss right now just from being this close to her. but i gotta go. My boys mean the world to me too. As much as i wanna throw her on my bed, snatch her pants off and drown my face in her juices 😩... i gtg

I let up off her face & smile at her. She looks at me and dropped her head and smiled. I walk away towards the closet and throw on a shirt . i throw her one of my shirts and pants and say "Cmon Lil Glock". She looks at me and laughs and i hold her hand all the way to the car.

We get in the car and it's raining outside . I start up the car and put one hand on her thigh. As i pay attention , i noticed ion feel no underwear . She ain't got on no underwear. I keep driving . I'm 30mins away from Tez house. We stopped at a red light and she moves my hand up her thigh more. I turn and look at her and she looks at me back. I knew i shoulda handled my business before we left 😩. After that, i decided to step it up a notch. I put some spit on my thumb and stick my hand in her pants and massaged her clit with my thumb. Her legs were on the dashboard and she was WET ASF . my spit didn't even do any good. 😩. She used my hand to move my thumb faster because i couldn't go fast and focus on driving .
She let out soft moans as she locked eyes with me.

After that. I lost it And my dick took over. I pulled over off the highway & into a parking deck . I went allll the way to the 2nd from last floor on the top. Nobody was there , it was almost dark and it was still raining. We were so high up in the air because of the parking deck the cars below us looked like little toys . the parking deck had 7 levels.

I unbuckle my seat and lean over to kiss her . She grabs my shirt and pulls me closer to her so i come up out my seat and grab her and bring her to mine. She sits on top of me and we kiss like crazy. It's like we was both tryna eat each other alive. I grab her again & move to the back seat . I lay her on her back & lay on top of her . I stare her in her eyes as we breathe heavily. I stick my hand in her pants again while making eye contact with her as she gasps from me swirling my finger on her overly sensitive clit.

"Mhmmm. "Mhhhmmmm where you running too? " I say as i begin to unbutton her pants as she moans while trying to inch away from the pleasure.
But then as i look her in her eyes again, & i stop.

I sit up & stop. I'm hard asf & horny asf but i just can't . She sits up & leans over to comfort me. She doesn't even understand.

i hold her hand and look her in her eyes and say "i wanna wait with you. your different" she smiled and held me in her arms as i started off into the distance thinking & lean towards her.

i couldn't go any further. my heart wouldn't let me......i've been through so many girls in this back seat that having her back there doesn't feel right. I mean- she doesn't know that but i do. I want her to be different. We are gonna be different. I love her and i want to treat her with the most respect i can. I'm moving too fast. Even though she wanted this just as badly as i did, i'm not letting this happen again until i feel like i'm ready. She's changing me and she doesn't even know .