Chapter 10

NOT EDITED

"So... We have heard that you aren't the guy to date and mingle, is it true? Because we all know you haven't a girlfriend for a while and you are a pretty good looking man." The young female interviewer asked . Her questions made her seem evidently curious about his love life making not only me but the crowd in the studio intrigued. It was her job and if I weren't for the fact that I knew the guy seating in the opposite seat from her I would gladly want to hear his response.

The crowd claps in his appearance while Demetri laughs bashfully, I put my phone closer to my face.

"Thank you. And I.. It is true I don't really go on dates to often or at all but I'm what you call... Particular."

The lady nods and lets out a gentle humming sound." So you aren't gay ,right?

"No. Not at all... Straight as a pole." He laughs out."It's just if I so happen to find an interest in you I'll be willing to date you. I don't date just anybody. Besides that.I don't tend to find an attraction to just anybody. So it'll take me a while or so."

"You know what I think... I think that's great!" The audience claps once again."People today , date anybody and everybody. I'm glad that there is one famous person who doesn't just go with just anything. But you of course have been dating?"

Demetri gives out a nervous chuckle making the lady smile. "I do."Demetri says making the crowd get on the edge of their seats for the upcoming question.

Her smile grew wider." It is possible to know who you are currently dating? Or is that confidential ?"

"Confidential you nosey lady!" I yell at my phone." You can't just ask that and say oh , is that too personal? No!"

Demetri smiles."Uh.. Her name is Abigail Washing."

The crowd started to burst into fist pumps , cheers, claps and most of all, loud whistling.

I pressed pause on my phone and slammed int down against the cushioned matress I laid on.

After Rex and I explored Paris for awhile me an him wanted to just grabs few snacks and stay in. I of course agree seeing as my feet were killing me after walking so much. I should really start getting back to running, I thought.

"Hey what were you watching ,"Rex asked entering my room. He took the towel in his hand and started to dry his wet hair.

I sat up and was happy seeing him have a shirt on seeing as he normally wears nothing leaving me being a perv.

"Oh... Just a. Video on YouTube. " I said a slight bit nervous. I haven't told Rex of Demetri's little confession yet. I, as a friend do find the need to to help but as a woman that I am. Not so much.

"Didn't just sound like any old video. Let me see it." He came towards me.

"No!" I stood up and headed towards the connected bathroom I had. I placed my phone right in one hand pressed agua at my chest."It's not that important.Really."I reassured.

He looked at me with doubt." You don't have to lie to me Abby. I thought you we made it clear to let each other know everything if something goes wrong. And by the looks of your face, something is more than wrong,"

My face instantly softened and I let my arms drop to the side. " You're right."

"You got that right." He said cockily.

My face instantly went to a death glare." And just for that I'm not going to show you the video."

"Come one Abby..." He whined coming toward me." You know I didn't mean it that way. "

"Sure you didn't." I said even though I knew he really didn't. I was was trying my best to stall the situation. "I'm go shower so leave my bedroom you weirdo."

"Oh.. I'm the weirdo here? Take a good look at yourself."

"Thank you." I Curtsied."I'll take that as a compliment."

A sly gin appear on his face clearly not appreciating my sarcasm."I believe the way you must exit is that way." I gestured to the door. He grumbled something under his breath that I want able to catch but I didn't really mind. I closed the door locked it before placing my phone by the nightstand charging.

I made my way to the shower where I took as long as is wanted thinking about how am I going to I fix this Demetri problem. And let's not get started on my unresolved feeling for a certain best friend of mines.

"What if I -" I turned off the shower and stood there for a while. I can't do this. I can't like my freaking best friend. I think I feel sick now. But Penny and every person that's Sees us think we are a couple. Does he ...possibly like me?

I ruffled my wet hair in frustration.

"No. No. No. No . No." I said to myself.

I combed my wet hair out after putting in a bath robe on.

"I need help." I muttered as I opened the door. The sounds of cheering people filled my ears as I found Rex on my bed with my phone.

My mouth gaped."Rex how..."

He looked at me in anger." How did I get in? How did I get through your passcode? How what?! "

"Rex... Its. The video-"

"How about why didn't you show me this video ?! How can you not trust me enough to not show me ?" His tone became low int he end in disappointment.

"Rex. It was before.... It's complicated."I ended up saying ,not really wanting to reveal that I rejected Demetri because of mixed feeling for him.

"Complicated?" He ace out a dry laugh." What are we Abby?"

My heart skipped a few beats. Where is this going?" What are your talking about ?"

"Don't play stupid with me." He stared at me with seriousness making me nervous. I shuffled."Tell me. What are we? "

"Rex..."I said softly.

"No! I want a one worded response. I'll asks you one more time. " He got up from the bed and stood in front of me with worry. "What are we ?"

I stood in silence thinking of what I shoud say and the only thing that could come to mind that made my heart swell at the thought. My head was telling me I shouldn't and what if things go downhill from here? What if we end? Who will I have?

My heart was being stupid and was beating erratically at the thought at makes me happy. I let go of my mind for a second and took a deep long breath. I made a small smirk that made me feel like this couldn't go wrong.

"Rex...." I took a long pause and saw his eyes filled with scared and worrisome glimpse."We are... " Just let it go Abby. I looked into Rex's eyes and my mind instantly turned to mush.

"We are more than friends."

***

School had been a misery for me because I've barely had a life so far . So I thought I'd have to do something since I left Wattpad for awhile and haven't done anything. I am so sorry but I hoped you like this chapter and.. Tell me what you think.. Too sudden?