9

•2pm•

Jae looked at the message, his heart beating quickly. He hadn't expected the Younghyun guy to message him. He didn't even expect to get followed back by him.

"Jae? You ready to go?" Jisung asks, Wonpil and Dowoon standing behind him.

Jae nods, standing and flinching at the large bruise on his leg. His arm was wrapped in an elastic gauze wrap and it was a bit annoying. There were cuts on his forehead, all from the glass.

They traveled all the way through the hospital to Minho's car because Jae's car was obviously totaled. Minho had dropped Jisung off and had to rush back to work, but he came back to pick the four boys up.

Dowoon and Wonpil had been released earlier but stayed with Jae in his room. He had to stay overnight to make sure everything was okay.

He opens the message from Younghyun.

kang_youngk
Heyo

Jae.six.boi
hi

kang_youngk
Just wanted to tell you that you're pretty cute

Jae.six.boi
thankssss. honestly, ur like- hot and adorable at the same time so... ye

kang_youngk
Why thank you 😊

Jae.six.boi
yeee. i have to go but I'll text u laterrr. byeee

kang_youngk
See ya 😘😘

-

Jae.six.boi

Liked by Jisxngg, Wonfeelin, and 4 othersJae

Jae.six.boi finally out of the hospital 🙂

kang_youngk glad you're okay, cutie 💝

Chan_yeet glad you guys are all good 🙏

KevINwOO you're welcome for the driNk

Wonfeelin 👀👀 you see that?
Jae.six.boi yeee

Jae smiles at Younghyun's comment. He seemed like a really nice guy and he hopes that Wonpil didn't tell him what Jae had done earlier when the bassist followed him back.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Dowoon questions, making Jae look up at him.

The guitarist nods, looking back out of the window. His eyes flickered between streets, watching the other cars. He was honestly a bit scared to get into the car again, knowing that Dowoon and Wonpil got hurt because of him. It wasn't entirely his fault. The other driver was intoxicated and hit their car. Luckily, no one died. But the car was... let's just say 'fucked up.'

___

•hOw was thiS?•