8

•6 am•

My breathing was heavy as I laid in a hospital bed. There were phones ringing and quiet voices speaking.

There was a neck brace around my neck. God, it was uncomfortable. I felt the dry blood on my neck crack. I had already gotten the CT scan. I was okay, for the most part. I almost broke my arm, but it was just a major sprain.

I had to stay laid like I was. Staring at the ceiling. Listening to the low volumed tv that hung in the corner of the room.

"Jaehyung?" A voice entered my ears and I looked over towards the door.

Han Jisung. Han fucking Jisung. He walks over and carefully hugs me. Tears well up in my eyes and I close them, letting out a sob.

"I didn't see it. I didn't see the car. It came out of nowhere. Oh god, have you seen Wonpil and Dowoon? Are they okay?" I question, worried for my two best friends.

Jisung was like a brother to me. We've known each other since I moved to Korea. When I first came, I had met him during my plane ride. He was really young when I had met him, but he found comfort with me since he was terrified on the plane. Ever since then, I had always been an older brother to him.

"Yeah, yeah, they're okay. Wonpil only has a few cuts from the glass, maybe a few bruises. Dowoon might have minor concussion but he's okay. He hit his head on the window."

"Oh god, oh god," I cry, grasping onto his hand with my good hand. "We could've died. I shouldn't be here. I shouldn't."

"Don't say that," he says with a raspy voice, "you're here. You are."

He sets his hand on my cheek, wiping away the tears that had fallen on either side of my head. He was crying as well, trying his best to fight the tears.

We sat there in silence, before I decided to speak up, "do you have my phone?"

Jisung nods, looking over at the table and getting it, handing it over to me. The screen was cracked immensely but I didn't really care. I opened it, holding it above my face and looking through the notifications.

[(Jae.six.boi): KevINwOO: Jae? I heard what happened from Jisung.]

[(Jae.six.boi): KevINwOO: Do you want me to come up to the hospital?]

[(Jae.six.boi): KevINwOO: just text me whenever you can]

[(Jae.six.boi): KevINwOO: I hope you're okay]

[kang_youngk wants to message you]

___

•How was This?•