7

•4:30am

Jae drove towards the police station while listening to what the younger boys spoke in the back.

"I'm so sorry, Pillie. I was scared and- and-"

"Dowoon, it's okay. This isn't your fault. You didn't know what to do and I understand that," Wonpil held Dowoon's hands, having missed the touch. "Just please, tell someone sooner if this ever happens again."

"I will, I will," the drummer says, holding Wonpil's hands tightly.

Jae stayed silent, happy that the two lover's were making up. But suddenly, his breath leaves his body as his head whips to the side. There was a yell but he couldn't hear it.

He felt as if he was floating. It was for a split second before everything came crashing down. The car shook to a stop and all you could hear was the sound of a car horn.

Jae took in a sharp breath as he leaned back, resting his head on the head rest. His eyes focused on the cracked windshield in front of him. He blinked once, and then twice.

There was a sharp pain in his neck but he didn't care. He had to get out of that car. His trembling arm lifted and pulled the handle, opening the door slowly.

His legs wobbled when he stepped out and there was a bad pain in his right arm. He looked at his hand and there was blood dripping off of it. He slowly turned around and got on his knees, laying down right in the road on his back.

He listened to his own heartbeat, feeling the beat in his ears. Tears slipped down his cheeks as he cried. He didn't realize he was even crying, he was in shock. He wasn't completely sure what even happened.

"J-Jae," he heard Wonpil say.

He turned his head to the side and saw Wonpil dragging Dowoon out of the car. They looked beat up but probably not as bad as Jae who had blood dripping down his face.

___

•How was this?•