13

The crowd was going nuts. The Beast and Daniel were huge box office draws. Their names alone could probably just about fill the stadium where they were wrestling. Eric whispered in Daniel's ear as he pressed him to the mat for a "pin" attempt.

"Spear me and then do a curb stomp on my head. We'll go from there."

"Alright. I'll follow your lead on this one. Who wins tonight?" Daniel asked as he arm barred Eric.

"Me. I think I deserve it. New daddy, remember?" Eric laughed and everyone in the crowd that it was a sign that he was being his usual sadistic self and enjoying it.

"Not happening, buddy. Ok. What else? How long do we have left?"

"Almost time. I want to go see my woman.' Just as he finished, Daniel threw him against the turnbuckle and speared him. The crowd roared their approval. Eric hesitated, Shit! That did almost knock the breath out of him. Attempting to get to his feet, he made it to his hands and knees. That's when Daniel stomped his head, forcing it down into the mat. He then lay across him and raised one of Eric's leg for the three count.

As the two men entered the back stage area, they looked around. No one out in the audience would guess that a full blown disaster was playing out back stage. The police were everywhere. Crime scene techs were in Eric's dressing room and dusting everything between there and every entrance was dusted for fingerprints to determine how Tim had gotten in. 

They both went in search of the same woman. They found her in Elizabeth's office with Angus and Dougal. Who now sported a rather large bandage on his shoulder. Jenna still shuddered when she thought about it. When Tim had leveled the gun at her, Eric had pushed her behind him and Dougal had jumped in front of Tim while shoving Eric. The surprise was only reason he had been able to move the big man. Dougal had managed to grab the barrel of the gun just as it discharged. The results were a deep graze on the upper arm. It had looked like someone had dug a furrow. It looked painful to Jenna and the others. Elizabeth assured them that Dougal would be plenty uncomfortable when the pain medicine wore off. 

Eric walked into the room and went straight for Jenna. Bending down, he picked her up and held her gently. Leaning in, he kissed her deeply until someone cleared their throat.

"What? I have three months to make up for. Starting tonight. Let's go, Sweetpea. I have a hotel room with a very large bed and tomorrow we will go ring shopping, and we can start planning our wedding. How does that sound? After all, the twins will be here before you know it, and I can't have them thinking that I didn't love their mother enough to marry her, now can I?"

Jenna started crying. Eric got nervous. Looking at Dougal, he raised an eyebrow? "What did I do this time?" He was afraid of the answer.

"Nothing. Those are happy tears." Elizabeth replied for Dougal.

"Oh. Ok. Will I ever get used to those? The tears, I mean?" He asked no one in particular.

Angus spoke up. "I hope not. I haven't. Every time Lizzie cries I want to pull my hair out. I start off always trying to figure out what I have done wrong, then if I can't think of anything, is it something on TV, if that still isn't it, I start asking questions. Usually, it's something that we men would never think of. Don't worry, Eric. While you'll never get used to them, you do kind of get a little less frantic when they do cry."