✰Chapter 2✰ School Life and Birthday Bash Party

Enjoy Reading!

=)

(Be warned there will be some bullying in this chapter and some inappropriate words to so be warned)

✰Chapter 1✰ School Life and Birthday Bash Party

-recap-

I know why they be mean to me and I remember why.

✰Faith Lee's p.o.v✰

I finally arrived at school then I heard,

"nerdy cow alert," then I heard laughter but I know it's mean but I can't talk back to him cause he is in our pack and Chance finds out if I talk back to someone then I will get a beaten.

So I don't pay attention to them I start walking to class then I sat in the front then everybody came in the this blonde bimbo Sierra say,

"nerd your in my seat so get your a§§ out of my or i'm gonna get Chancy on you," (that's the name Sierra named Chance lol :b)

I got up in a hurry and sat in the back I heard her say,

"I'm still telling Chancy on you fatty fat fat cow," then everybody in the room start busting out laughing then I grabbed everything of mine and ran to the bathroom stale and start crying I can't believe that slutty slut slut did that and humiliated me in front of the class I hope I get revenge on her in the future.

✰At Home✰

I finally got home and saw my brother Tyler and he says,

"hurry up fatty you better get Chance birthday bash party ready," I nodded my head and got all the stuff out them put them all up.

I went to get the bowls out and set them out on the table then I put the snacks and put them in the bowls. I got the cups out and sat them on the table then I put the beer out and wine coolers to.

Once I was done I went upstairs and change in my ruby red shirt in then my black skinny jeans and sat down.

I heard loud music playing so I knew the party started.

A/N

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰I hope you like this chapter so i'm going to right another chapter so there will be two chapters in one day I hope you like this chapter so. VOTE and COMMENT.✰✰✰✰✰✰✰