Chapter 38

(This will be the last chapter but there would be a bonus chapter to with Epilogue)

Faith-

Three mouths has past I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and named get Annabella May Lee Myers.

I finally forgave Chance and we both finally got together and Adam he still loves me but he met a girl named Jane Queen she is a sweet girl.

Chance and I got married and we are happy together and nothing has happen bad since.

I'm pregnant again and only 4 weeks. Since I have a fast pregnancy we found out I'm having a boy.

Chance-

Finally me and Faith are together and with are kids and i'm happy that they started calling me dad now.

Faith is pregnant again with my baby boy. I can't believe i'm finally having a family with my mate.

I may have regretted the things I did to Faith and I still regretted each day.

Adam-
I miss Faith I still love her but I met a perfect girl I know I love her but I love Faith to.

Me and her have a baby girl named Ariel. She's a sweetie pie with me and her mother.

I still see my little girl Annabella, she reminds me Faith and me a little.

I know I need to move on but I have Jane now my new love.

A/N

I think y'all are gonna hate me cause of this chapter but I had to write it there would be a long epilogue I think, it maybe long idk. There will also be a bound chapter to.

Once this is done I will start updating the Sequal.