Wedding Date

Jiya's POV :

I came to know that they came to fix my wedding date. After some time, they decided to fix it on 20 days later. My father was going back within 1 month to Riyadh, where he works. So within that wedding should be placed.

Expiring the ‘singlism’ within 20 days.

I'll be a Mrs. from Ms. They didn't wait for the dinner, they left before that. So after our dinner, I was lying on the bed. Day after tomorrow I'll submit my project and then I'll be no more a college student.

Day after tomorrow;

It was a hectic day today. After submitting the project, we, our teachers celebrated the last day of the college. Some cried. I felt very bad. No more college days.

After dinner, umma said that tomorrow we're going to select the gold. She also said to come to kitchen everyday and to learn cooking.

I was always the lazy one. I know the basic cooking, but nothing more than that. I should learn cooking.

I was lying on the bed analysing the last week. Everything changed last week. Suddenly Emir's face came into my mind. He is a jerk. But I don't know he is something. I feel something. I love to be teased. I enjoy his teases.

I don't know anything about him and maybe him too. I should tell about my past. He should know. I wanted to be complete honest with my partner.

Today I discussed it with Linsha and Shemi. They too agreed with me. Why don't I say it before marriage. But when? Will he understand me?

Let me check him on whatsapp. I tok my phone and opened whatsapp. I searched his name. I have saved the name as Mr. Jerk. He is a jerk, so it is appropriate.

I checked his DP. It was the one with a boy of my age, maybe Shaneem. By the way I haven't seen Shaneem yet. Laat day when the came, he was there. But I could not see him.

Then my phone vibrated. I checked and it was his message.

“Can't sleep? Dream me! ” Oh God!

What should I reply?

“I want to see you in person. Can I see you soon before marriage? ” I asked directly.

“Miss me already? ” He replied back.

“Uhh.. I wanted to tell you something.” I send.

“My tigress is stuttering in chatting too. Yeah we'll meet day after tomorrow. Umma told to pick you for selecting reception dress. So after shopping we'll talk. Now sleep tight dreaming me. ” He said and I send back an okay and close the app.

Emir's POV :

I was scrolling through whatsapp. Then I  just opened her chat. I saved her name as tigress.
After all she is my tigress. Her DP was of her and those 2 friends Linsha and Shemi. She tooked cute in that picture.

I noticed that she is online. So I sent her a text. Obviously teasing. But she said that she wanted to meet me and want to say something. What will be that? Any affair related things? Or about the after wedding situation? Hope she would not stutter.

I said we'll meet day after tomorrow. Umma told me that we're going to shop the reception dress, so I  should pick her and drop home.
I think after shopping go somewhere else and chat what she wanted to say and then drop her back.

After that she said okay and left.

Her face was all over in my mind. Her eyes lined by kajal, that pink full lips, that smile, how she cover her head with hijab. Everything even her stuttering is cute. Coming to stutter, she always stutter in front of me. Why is that so? Am I making her nervous? She has a unique character. I love both sides. The fiesty one and the stuttering one too.

Day after tomorrow :

I wake up and do my morning chores. Umma told I should pick Jiya at 11 am. After my workout,  I showered. And then get ready to go there.

I was welcomed. Her father was not there. Her mother give me juice and I was seated on the couch. No sign of tigress.

“She is changing, will come in minutes. ” Her mom said and I returned a nod with smile. She  asked about umma and she was a nice lady.

After a couple of minutes, tigress came. She wore a sky blue churidar without hijab, only a shawl loosely wrapped in her head and this is the first time me seeing her like that. She is looking beautiful. She was slim but the dress hugged all her curves. She wore no ornaments, but put a watch and ring on her left hand. She had lined her eye black which highlights her eye.

She stood there in front of me and I stood from my seat and said bye to her mom and climbed my car. She too silently climbed after saying salam to her mother.

The drive was silent. She was looking either out of the window or her lap. I control my urges to hold her small hand in my big ones.

We reached the shop. They compelled me to stay until the shoping ends. She put so many dresses, she was so tired. I think she is not a fan of shopping.

Whenever she try something new, she would look at me. If I had a smile, she would take that. I loved her gesture. No one other than me noticed that.

3 creepy hours. Ok I admit, not so boring as I could glance at her. The shopping is finally over. We were hungry. We get down to a hotel and had our lunch. After then, Shaneem came and picked umma and cousins. Shaneem and Jiya's first meeting. He was teasing me. She was speaking to him without any stutter. Then why me? I'll show you princess.

“I know you are not going straight to her house. But don't be so late. Okay? ” My umma was teasing me. I nodded and waited for her. She said bye to everyone and hugged mom. The smile on her face was not fake. The more I know her, the more I fall in love with her.

Everyone gone and I looked at her.

“Ready to go? ” I asked to which she nodded.

We get in the car and we reached at a park. I think this is the best place to talk. It was not crowded. We parked the car and walked. I pick a cosy, private area. She too followed me silently. She sit next to me but having some space.

I looked at her.
“I.. I want to say you something. I want to be complete honest with you. ” She was sounding serious.

I wonder what she wanted to say. I nodded. I think its better to keep silent.

______________________________________________

A/N

Vote and comment.