The Drive

Jiya's POV :

“I.. I.. You.. ” I was stuttering and very badly. I don't know why my mind go balnk whenever I see him.

“My stuttering tigress. Why are you here? I see shopping. ” He was smirking at me. And he looked backwards that means the 2 muskeeters were coming to me.

How nice. Nice day Jiya Mehak.

Linsha and Shemi was raising their eyebrows at me even though they understood that this was Emir. I know these devils won't spare any moment to tease and embarass me.

“So tigress, you won't introduce your friends to me? ” He was teasing me. He is a jerk. I know he is calling me tigress to make me embarass.

I glared and mouthed jerk to him and I don't care. I was literally fuming by hearing the tigress. And these evils will me tease me now.

“Yeah tigress. Won't you introduce us to this man? ” Linsha was controlling her laugh.

I glared them and then him. Three of them to know to play with my nerves.

“Uhmm.. Emir this is Linsha and Shemi. And this is Emir, my fiance. ” I managed to say.

“Oh God. What happened to you Mehak? Why are you stuttering? You're the one who always says lies with guts.” Shemi was also taking advantage.

I fake smiled them in between my glares. They were controling their laughs. I know.

“Jiya.. Actually Shemi's mom called that there's an emergency. So we are going back. Is that okay with you? ” Linsha asked suddenly.

“When.. My-” Shemi was surprised and I knew it was Linsha's plan. But she was giving hints to Shemi that she continued“..aah yeah.. Umma called her as my phone was out of coverage. So we're going back. ”

“That's okay then. Let's go then. I'm going-” I was cut off by Linsha.

“No. Only us. You're going with your fiance babe. You'll take her right? ” Linsha sked her.

“Ah-” I cut him off.

“No way. I'm coming with you guys. ” I raised my voice but soon blushed as some customers were looking at me.

“What if I say to your parents about this shopping? I'm sure they are not aware of this” He was blackmailing me.

My eyes went wide. How did he know that?

“Then we're going. I'll call you later. ”
Linsha and Shemi escape from the scene before I could answer them. I know what that later mean.

“I know everything babe. Now are you planning to stand there or coming with me? ” He whispered into my ear. It send shivers into spine. And his cologne was hitting into my nose. I was overwhelmed.

“Do I have a choice? ” I asked him masking my blush looking into his eyes.

But the jerk didn't bother to answer me and walked away. I followed him. Then I saw 2 covers of the shop. I wonder what did he bought to him. Why should I bother?

We walked towards the parking and get in the car. I was in a mental fight whether to sit or not in the passenger seat. And at last I gave up and sat there itself.

I could feel his gaze on me. I tilted my head an looked at him.

“So stutter tigress.. -” My phone ringing cut him off.

It was Linsha and I rejected the call. They'll tease if I take the call or rejecting it. It's better to hear those in private. But they were calling me multiple times. And before I could reject a hand took the phone from me and took the call and put on the loudspeaker mode. And he mouthed me to talk.