Chapter 20

By the time we got home it was late. I wanted to stay in wolf form for as long as I could and the guys didn't mind. We swam, ran, played tag, hide and seek. Yep a bunch of seventeen, eighteen year old playing kids games in wolf form but we didn't care we were to busy having fun.

When we got back to the house Emma let me and the rest in. I ran upstairs with mom following behind me.

"Just like last night baby." she says. I nod and do what she told me to do last night. Think of being in human form. So I did and surprisingly it didn't take me long to shift back this time.

I quickly put some clothes on then we went downstairs.

When we got there everyone was already there in clean clothes at the kitchen table waiting on me. I sit beside Austin as Billy begins.

"Alright we think that Alex's wolf will come out when someone she cares about is in danger." he says. We nod in agreement because I figured as much. "So when Alex wants to shift someone will need to put themselves in danger." he says. We nod again. "As for her only being able to communicate with Austin well her wolf trust him so." he says shrugging.

"I'm her brother." Zander huffs.

"And we are her friends." James huffs. Billy nods.

"Right look what happen with Zev." he reminds us.

"So because he turned out to be a douche we all have to pay for it?" Kevin ask.

"Yeah." Billy answers. "Just give her wolf time. Hopefully she'll come around and see that you guys are not a threat. With that and her shift when she feels the need to protect maybe she'll start coming out more." he says. I nod an okay and dig into my food.

"Is that out of the way?" Emma ask. We all look at her. "Well I have questions to ask." she says. Oh right we haven't had the conversation yet.

"Like what?" Zander ask.

"How did you all become werewolves?" she ask.

"Born this way." he answers. She nods.

"Is there anywhere you can become one?" she ask. Zander visibly gulps.

"Yes." Billy answers.

"How?" she ask cocking an eyebrow.

"Your mate would have to turn you." Billy answers again.

"How?" she ask again.

"When you two mate." he answers shrugging.

"Uh......what?" she ask confused. "I thought we were mates." she ask.

"You are but you would have to fully mated." he says.

"And what's that?" she ask him. He blushes beet red. I've never seen Billy blush. I silently laugh.

"Uh well..." he trails off.

"Sex." my dad blurts out. "You know bumpin uglies, getting it on, makin babies."

"Alright dad we get it!" Zander almost yells. I laugh harder. Oh god this is to funny. Emma and Billy are both red.

"Fine fine." dad says sighing. "Anyway when you have sex Zander will have to bite you on the neck and that forms a stronger bond therefore also turning you." he finishes.

"Does it hurt?" she ask me. Hell I don't know. I just shrug.

"My little girl will never be marked!" dad growls at Austin.

"Sure she won't." Austin sarcastically says rolling his eyes. Dad groans.

"Aww buck up Tristan we'll get grand kids." mom chirps. "And no Em the earth shattering orgasm you won't notice it." she finishes. Dad groans again while I spit my food out. Come on we aren't even married yet.

"Face it baby girl you got an alpha most alphas get their mates pregnant the first time." mom tells me.

*well then we aren't mating for a very long time* I sign quickly.

"Thank god." dad says signing.

"You sure about that?" Austin whispers in my ear. I turn to glare at him.

*you really want kids right now* I ask him.

"Hell yeah with you I tons of kids." he says excitedly.

"Wait what's an alpha?" Emma says.

"A leader of the pack." Billy answers. "And you snagged yourself a beta." he finishes.

"What's a beta?" she ask.

"Alphas right hand man." dad says proudly.

"How do you become alpha and beta?" she ask him.

"It's in the blood." he answers.

"So wait Alex has beta blood as well?" she ask confused. He nods. "Well why isn't she beta then?"

"It's always goes to the first born?" he answers. "She could take the place if Zander doesn't want it." he finishes. She nods.

"Got it. Now hard question." she says looking at me. "Why don't you speak?" she ask me.

*dad want to take mom out of the room* I ask him.

"No I'm fine baby girl. I'll answer that." mom says. I nod an okay. She takes a deep breathe and let's it out.

"Sixteen years ago Alexia watched her baby brother die." mom says calmly. Emma gasp.

"I'm so sorry." she whispers. Mom nods.

"Anyway when she was two and Joey was one they were in the backyard playing when two rouges broke thru our borders and." she stops and takes another breathe. "Snuck in the backyard and snapped his neck. Since then she quit talking." mom finishes. I was proud of her not one tear.

"And her wolf wouldn't come out when she turned sixteen." dad ends.

"Have you tried to talk?" she ask me. I shake my head no. She nods an okay. "Do you want too?" she ask me. I just shrug. I have never thought about that question. Do I want to? I don't know. "I'm so sorry for bringing it up." she says.

"Don't worry about it." mom says happily. "We've never forgot him and we never will." she chirps happily. I'm glad she didn't say sorry for your lose that would have made mom break.

"Anything else?" Billy ask Emma.

"No not yet." she says. So we begin to eat again talking, joking, laughing as we do. I'm sure she has more question and I'm positive Zander will answer them for her.

After dinner we go up to my room to watch a movie while the boys stay downstairs.

*you okay with all this* I write to her after we get comfortable.

"Yeah I actually am Alex. I know your not going to hurt me. You've proved that twice besides your still Alex you just turn into a wolf." she says shrugging.

*Are you staying with Zander* I ask. I don't want him to get hurt.

"Damn sure am." she chirps.

*are you going to fully mate him* I ask her. She nods. *your okay with becoming a wolf* I ask making sure.

"Alex when I said I like your brother I lied." she says. I turn to look at her confused. "I love him." she finishes. I pull her into a hug. "And I love you like a sis Alex so yeah I'm okay with it." she says hugging me back. I pull away signing I love you too like a sis. We settle into our movie with popcorn in between us.

Later Austin comes in and she goes out. He strips and crawls into bed.

"I love you Alex." he whispers snuggling closer to me. Since I'm on my side with my back to his chest I write I love you too on his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.