Chapter 16

I'm woken up by someone punching me in the face. I think. Whatever it was it hurt like hell. I jerked up immediately only to come face to face with my kidnappers. Crap Emma! I look around only to find her next to me still passed out. Oh thank god she's not dead.

"Evening mate." the creep sneers. I don't know what came over me but I spit in his face only to receive another punch in mine. "You will behave!" he growls at me. I scoff shaking my head. Like hell I'll behave. "You will or your human little pet will be cut up into tiny pieces." he hiss running his finger up Emma's leg. You sick bastard. I just nod not wanting her to get hurt. I look straight ahead not wanting to look at him when I notice we are pulling up to a place I know all to well.

We use to come here when we were kids until they closed it down. It's an abandoned amusement park. It's ten miles away from my house five away from school. This can't be where they are staying can it?

We pull up to a abandoned building that use to be restaurant. The creep literally drags me out of the car and someones pulls an unconscious Emma out throwing her over his shoulder. They pull us inside taking us to a back room where a freaking cage is. Yes a cage. Oh your dead meat little boy. Once Austin and the boys see my face and what they are putting us in. Yeah.

He shoves me in and the other guy literally throws Emma in luckily I caught her before she hit her head. Bastards.

"Well we'll leave you two to get all comfy." he snickers walking out the door. I sit on the concrete floor putting Emma's head on my lap. She's going to freak when she wakes up. She knows nothing about.

I'm hoping Austin or someone is smart enough to think of these rouges. A few minutes later the door opens up and I jump up thinking we are saved not thinking. I run to the bars reaching thru to pull him into a hug.

"Ah Alex." he says wishfully hugging me back. I pull back and shake the bars telling him to let us out. "No can do Alex." he says sweetly with an evil grin. I look at him confused. "If I can't have you no one can." he says grinning like a loon. What? I wanted to ask. What's going on here? "Oh Alex my love." he says cupping my face. I jerk away from him. This isn't right. What's he doing? "You know I always thought you were my mate but no Austin." he says sneering Austin's name. "Just has to take you away from me." he says. He turns his back on me. "You were suppose to my mate. You were. No one else's Alexia." he says turning around. "Mine!" he growls at me. I shake my head no. "Yeah I figured as much." he says sighing. "You always looked at me like a brother." he says shaking his head no. "For years I've been in love with you and the only four men you ever looked at were your dad, Billy, Zander and that bastard Austin!" he growls at me. "He took you from me!" he yells his voice getting higher and higher at the end. I shake my head no getting madder and madder by the minute. I really didn't care what he said. What's pissing me off was how could he do this to me? He's a friend, a pack member. "Yes he did and you were all to willing to go with him. REJECT HIM ALEX!" he booms. I shake my head no again. I refuse to reject him. "Have it your way you tramp!" he growls at me. "I'll make both of you pay. If I can't have you neither will Austin. To bad I won't be able to be there to watch him crumble once your dead!" he growls walking to the door.

He flings it open walks out and slams the door shut. How could he? He was suppose to be my friend, my brother and now he helps these rouges kidnap me knowing how petrified of men and rouges I am. Oh wait let's not forget he's going to kill me. If he was so in love with me why didn't he ever say anything?

"I see you meet our little helper." the creep snickers bringing me out of my thoughts coming in the room. He takes a seat in the chair in front of me. "Quite handy actually but completely off his rocker. So in love with you." he says rolling his eyes. "To bad he has to die." he says sighing. I don't know how I feel about that little piece of information. On one hand Zev betrayed me and is getting me killed. On the other I'm not heartless. "Then your little mate is next." he says grinning evilly. I stop breathing. Austin why him? They got what they wanted. Right or that's what I thought. "What did you think we only wanted you?" he ask me. I nod. He chuckles shaking his head. "No you were just a pawn I'm afraid. Why would I want to me mated to someone who can't shift or speak? I need a strong alpha female your nothing but a pathetic human." he sneers. I just shrug. I don't care what he says. Austin loves me this way. So does my family and that's all that matters to me. "But you could have made a fun little play toy but now we are going to kill you! Watch your pack fall and Austin crumble then swoop in and take over the pack just like we were planning." he says. I cover my mouth in shock. They were planning on taking over the pack the whole time. "You didn't think we really wanted an alliance did you?" I didn't answer that because I now get it. "Nope our plan was to mate someone then sneak in and kill your alphas." he snickers. That would be the only way Billy would let them on our territory.

That pissed me off. Don't ask me why but I tried to grab him thru the bars but I couldn't reach him. He laughs of course. "See weak and pathetic." he snickers standing up. "Enjoy your remaining time you have left." he says walking out of the room. I walk back over to Emma and sit down. There's no way out of this. I'm going to die. I look down at Emma and begin to cry. So is she and it's all my fault. I drug her into this. I should have never became friends with her.

She finally stirs. She looks up at me after opening her eyes.

"Alex." she whispers. I nod playing with her hair. "What's going on?" she ask me. How can I tell her we are fixing to die? I cry harder.

No I will not cry. I need to stay strong for us. If I'm going to die I'm going down fighting. I'm going to put up one hellva fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment!!!!!! Thanks for reading, fanning me, commenting and voting.