Chapter 11

I sit in front of him handing him his first gift. It's not that good. I get him a pair every year. He slowly opens it.

"It better be good because you made me miss a awfully good looking cake." he tells me. Oops I did didn't I? I still can't believe he loves me. I can't believe any of it really. Seriously who would love me? I'm not but a plain weakling. "Stop it." he says. I look up at confused. "Your thinking your weak aren't you?" he ask. I nod. "Your not angel trust me okay?" he says. I nod again. Like I said if he was lying to me I'd know.

So I really don't have a choice but to believe him. His eye didn't twitch once when he was telling me all that stuff. He shakes is head smiling sticking them on his head. I got him a pair of Oakley sun glasses. I do it every year but always a different style. So he pretty much new about those. I hand him his next one. He opens it.

"How did you get this?" he ask me lifting up the personalized professional baseball bat. I just shrug. "Let me guess you have your ways?" he says with sarcasm. I nod smiling.

*I know those suck but the next one will make up for it but I will give this to you only if you promise not to say anything to anyone until Saturday* I sign to him holding closely to my chest.

"Why can't I say anything?" he ask cocking an eyebrow.

*because I got Zander the same thing* I tell him.

"That's not fair my gifts are suppose to be better than his." he informs me. I nod.

*this you two can do together* I tell him. He bites his lips thinking.

"Fine I won't say anything." he says.

*no promise* I say.

"I promise I won't say anything." he says. I nod an okay and hand it to him. He takes it and the first thing he pulls out is the plane ticket.

"A trip to California?" he says shocked. I wave my hand to tell him to keep going. He pulls the rest out. "Holy hell!" he screams. I quickly leap at him landing on his chest covering his mouth glaring at him. He removes my hand. "He's still at school." he reminds me. I look at the clock. Oh I guess he is. "Are you serious?" he ask looking at me. I nod smiling. "No way this is fucking awesome I love you." he says grabbing the back of my head kissing me roughly. I didn't mind because I enjoyed it. I love being kissed by him. Before it was damn good but now it's electrifying with the shocks going thru my body.

Oh right the gift. I got them a trip to a Fontana, CA to drive and ride in a stock car like NASCAR which they both love and watch it every damn weekend. Yeah it was a pretty penny. Thank god for rich parents. We might not show it and act like it but they are. And got them sky diving lessons. He breaks the kiss panting. "I love you so much." he pants putting his forehead to mine. That's the other thing. I pull away from him sitting on my knees.

*won't you get tired of me not being able to tell you I love you* I ask him. He shakes his head no.

"How do you tell people you love them?" he ask me. I sign I love you to him. "How do you tell me you love me?" he ask me. I write on his chest I love you like I always do. "That means more to me than you signing it even though you say it in a brother sister way." he tells me.

*what if I did it like this* I ask and moving my hand to his heart then writing it. He cocks his head to the side.

"Are you trying to tell me you love me too?" he ask me. I nod. "You mean it?" he ask. I nod again writing I love you above his heart. He grabs me again crashing his lips to mine kissing me passionately leaving me breathless. "I thought it was in a brotherly way." he pants. I move a way again.

*I thought it was too* I tell him honestly.

"What made you change your mind?" he ask me. I shrug.

*I really don't know. Over the last couple of weeks I've* I stop my self then start again. I can't explain it. Not even to myself. *I don't know Austin but what I do know is what I feel for you is more than brotherly love. And I think I've always felt that way but denied it* I tell him honestly. He nods in understanding. He lays down pulling me on top of him.

"You going with us?" he ask showing me the stuff in his hand. I shake my head no. "Then I'm not going." he says. I sit up straddling him giving him an oh yes you are look. "Nope." he says. I nod my head yes. "Nope." he says. I keep nodding.

*wanna bet* I challenge signing. He rolls his eyes.

"That's my line." he informs me. I shrug. "I'll only go if your going." he tells me. I shake my head no.

*this is for you and bubba* I tell him.

"I want you to go." he says whining. I cock an eyebrow.

*what are you two* I sign.

"Two and a half thank you very much." he huffs. I silently laugh shaking my head. I lay back down on top of him.

We just lay there lost in our own thoughts until Zander comes in.

"Man you missed some good cake." Zander says coming in my room. I quickly grab the tickets from Austin shoving them under my pillow. Zander cocks an eyebrow. "What's that?" he ask.

*coupon for a prostitute* I lie jokingly. His eyebrow goes higher up.

"Yeah right what is it?" he ask again.

*I'm serious. I got him a prostitute* I answer. He rolls his eyes then makes his way to my bed. I quickly jump up on my bed above Austin getting into a ninja stance on him trying not laugh. *don't make me go ninja on your cracker ass* I sign making them crack up laughing. I got Austin rolling on the bed and Zander on the floor rolling. I'm not making fun of anyone's race so chill. Okay maybe mine I am. I'm half Choctaw Indian and half Irish. So I'm a wagon burning leprechaun. Hehe. I love that.

"She....she called you a cracker." Austin laughs out rolling with tears.

"What's going on in here?" dad ask from the door. "Get down from there before you fall." he tells me. Yes I'm still on top of the bed on my ninja stance.

"Watch it dad before she goes ninja on your cracker ass." Zander laughs out.

*me go hulk on his cracker ass* I sign then do a hulk pose trying to look mean. I probably look constipated. Making them laugh harder.

"I worry about you some times." dad chuckles shaking his head walking out of the room. I silently laugh getting out of my pose. Then I start jumping up and down. Now I have Austin bouncing between my legs still laughing his ass off.

"God I have to pee." Zander laughs jumping up off the floor running to my bathroom. Some times I think he has the bladder the size of a pea.

"Come here hulk girl." Austin says chuckling hooking his arms behind my knees making them buckle.