third exam and well skiiiiiiiiiiiiip hehe

i woke up in the tower. sasuke was there shaking in anger. he saw me open my eyes and calmed down.

"naru...are you ok?? and winced holding my mark. sasuke looked sad and looked away.

"h-hay im ok...how..how is ur mark" i asked worried. he sighed and showed it was better and less active. i smiled slightly and found out the next exam was starting in about an hour. i got out of beed and readyed for the exam.  

after i bit we got to the exam. we all one our fight but sasuke lost controll and had to be taken before we got our assighned aponents. i got neji and sasuke got gaara..i hope they wil lbe ok.

after a long time we fought again...things went out of wauk and well...things happened...someone was lost...and it broke my heart... sasuke seemed to change even more after that. he became distant from me and did actions i could never see my brother doing...he always wanted me close but never talked to me. he made me sit in his lap when he wasn't training or in the hospital. me and jiraiya went off soon after to look for this women named tsunada....it didn't end well when i was almost captured bye itatchi and sasuke got angry at me...i said things...i shouldn't have and...i felt terrible....tsunada was found but so was orochimaru who had the same objective..he caused my mark to grow

i screamed at this and my mark started taking more of kyuubi's power...i felt a tail grow as did some fuzzy ears...i didn't wake up till we were back in the village..tsunada was the new hokage and she has taken sakura in as her student. my new kitsune like form was scaring me a little. and i hadnt heard frm kyu eather...

'kyu??" 

",....." i didn't hear anyhting and hugged my knees. sasuke walked in and saw me in this form. he droped the sunflowers and ran to my side lookig me over..

"what happenedd?? are you ok?? how?" i shook my head and started to cry. he hugged me and a felt him tear up to.

" i will pretect you naru..i promise" i nodded..as he kissed my forhead. before he ran off to train and think."