first test

me and sauuske-nii walked to Training ground 7 like told...only we were about 2 hours late because we already knew kakashi was ganna be late. we also ate about an hour earlyer knowing their would be some twist to not eating.

as we walked sakura ran over to us and yelled at me for being late...though i did notice she didn't yell at sauske for coming at the exact same time. i chuclked at her attempt to intimidate me. sauske had a look of  irritation and just scuffed and walked to lean on a tree. as expected kakashi was 1 hour late from us. so me and nii came at a good time.

"oh good your all here. now lets begine....if you dont pass you all will be sent back to the acadomy unless i see fit. the purpuse is to get these two bells on my side" we looked and saw the bells. and nodded he said  to begin. we all scarttered. i was next to sauske and we had this all planed out. i talked quitelyv into my ear walkie talkie. he responded and made our move. i was coming at him with malty shadow clone jutsu. and sasuske was coming in as a naruto look a like. i ran with him and saw him grab the bells with out being noticed and go poof pretended to disapate.

we saw sakura get pulled into a Genjutsu. i snickered and waited till the test time was finished till me and sauske-nii came out. we walked out and saw sakura tyed to a stump.

"now you all fa.." me nad sauske showed him our bells and sat there waiting....we already know that it was team work we just didn;t want sakura to think we cared or worse that sauske cared *shudder*

he nodded and asked how we got them....i looked at him funny and said that one of our clones was sauske predenting to be me. he nodded and glared at sakura.

"yet both of you didn't include sakura?" he said

"she would have ruined the mission being a fangirl and alll..i could just hear her going KYA KYA SAUKE KYA and got annoyed." i said frowning....what i can be serius to ya know.

"i...c....that would probably hapen the genjustu i put on her showed sauske dieing and she freaked." i giggled ands sauske looked ...disterbed...bonus lol

"....well neather of you feed her seeing she didn't pass if you do you all just wont go back to the acadomy but be dropoed from the program" we nodded and as soon as he left i geve her my food.

"hehe pinky....if ya dont go all fangirl on nii-san today u can have my food....i ate before i came anyway" she looked at me adn thanked me...i smiled and ate an apple i had in my jaket pocket.kakashi being flashe apeared and looked pissed....

"YOU YOU DILIBERLETLY DIFILED ME AND NOWWW AS SAID YOUUUU......*poof* pass" i giggled and jumped sakura was so scared she actulay fainted and  sauske was just shoked...hehe this is great.

"tomarro you start your first mission meet at the the hokage's office at 6' we nodded and i laughed leaving.