time skip cause i realy hate that whole fight.

so we helped tazuna....he was a real jer and them we had to face this .....wried guy with a boy partner....*blushed* who i got hit on by......that was unexpected....but ok....anywho we are back at the village now thank kami.

as i walked around i saw a box chasig after me. i sighed and stomped my foot on the box.

"oww naruko whhyy did ya do that " konahamaru said whining with his two random acadomy friends. making me sigh

"because that was a very bad descised and u needed to be taught that" he looked like he was ganna cry not that i care.....man.....this stinks.....konahamaru ran and his friends chased  after him.....finaly my contiuns kicked in and i ran to apolagise man this sucks.....stupid contons....*pout*

when i finaly cought up i say this wierd sand ninja holding him from his scarfe.....the guy had a cat hhat on and a black jump suit on.....wierdo...i glared and the chick behind him flintched a little....oppy did kyu come out

I DIDNT KIT......MAYBE ITS UR BECAUSE UR SO WIERD

I mentaly glared and sighed walking up to cat sand ninja guy.

" hay can ya put him down...' i said in a not caring voice...he laughed and pushed me to the ground making me glare and this time let kyuubis eyes out.....so this guy was a bully ....this should be fun..

"...." he palled and droped konahamaru who hid behind me....great im a babysiter now.

" hay konahamaru get outa here k ur gramps is probably worried" he nodded and him and his friends ran away leaving me and cat dude with the chick behind him.....a faint presants came and i...i almost reconized it......mentaly i shook my head....probably just my.....sauske nii threw a rock hiting the cat guy in the head....i giggled and waved.

"conichiwa sauke-nii" i said smiliing he nodded acting cool sigh great...my brother is trying to impress some one.....eww.

" how dare you hurt my little sister" he said at the cat guy making my feel like he was being over protective......again...great..

" s-siter.....dude she looks nothing like ya" he said smirking and giving me a.....spin chilling wink. i shivered and looked realy  grosed out. a red head with the presants jumped down and looked at me.....then nii-san....he looked like he wanted to kill him.....wonder why....and why i didn't get that look.....o....kkk....anyway

"g-gaara w-what....i didn't c"  garra sent him a killer instinked filled glare.

"Kankuro ur a discrase to our whole village enough" gaara said unemotionly.....

" y-yes gaara i idin't mean to ya see" kankuro stoped mide sentence and looked down.....he looked terrifyed...i walked up to gaara who was a little taller than me.....stuid jenetics....and took out my hand smiling at him.

" hay im naruko....ur gaara right...its realy nice to meet you hehe" i said extending my hand....he looked at it and almost looked unsure befor taking it and making a small smile that could rivals sauskes anyday.

" yess....its .....good to meet you to" he said causiusly but i smiled happly anyway. i was ganna make this guy my new friends..hehe fun

gaara glared at sauske who did the same to him and pulled me away from nii-san...

"what r you doing with my sister" sauske demanded. i sighed and shook my head....over protective brother away.

"nii-san its fi" he glared making me look down...he was using the guilt trip on me.gaara glared and sand surounded up and i felt up move and sauske yelled....

when we landed i was set on the grond of a place ive never been before....it was a bunch of stone tower looking rocks and sand was every where...i wonder if this is the wind country....eather way it was beautiful...i took some sand and asked gaara to hold it for me for a second,,,, he seemed hesitant but nodded making me smile..

'you can control sand correct," he nodded rasing a nonexistant eye brow..

mk hold it in the air for me please." he sighed and did as asked. i surounded it with fire and molded it with in the steem....then i used me wind jutsu and cooled it....as it cooled a small little two hafes of a heeart...on had a fox on it the other a raccone...i grabed bothe and gave him the raccoon.

"there...now were friends... i pricked me finger and droped it on raccon necklece. this made him go wide eyes...

" there...now it shows im always you friend mk...:....he looked down and nodded.

"why ....i dont nee"

"dont lie...ur sad and lonely no mater how hard u hide it i can c it clearly: i said

he looked down and took of the raccon necklece and my fox on before switching them and making his sand cut him..he put it on the raccon

"...now u and me r connected" he said and took us back.....lets just say saukse was pissed lol