Mirage

*** UPDATE: Parousia is undergoing rehaul and polishing. Stay tuned for publishing news. Reviewers of the eBook and/or Paperback will be entered into a contest for either a gift card or to have their book sent to a celebrity. If you would like to participate in the opening of my blog, please visit here and join the mailing list / subscribe. https://www.authorstephaniehansen.com/ ***

But, Lucifer recognized the sudden emptiness in his heart. Too many times sin had caused the same pain.

"God, I know you're retired and all but I need to ask you for forgiveness."

"Oh Lucifer, I forgave you long ago. But, now I will give you a blessing."

At that moment Avodus awoke from the numb stupor and saw Lucifer again for how he once was.

They stepped to one another and embraced. Then was the kiss. Every heartache, every pined for longing, all happiness, sadness, and hate seemed to rush from tongue to tongue.

"God, I too need one more favor."

...

"I need to recruit the angels"

"Why, of course. I was wondering when you'd ask."

The angels flowed in masses to Zitro. They went to the castle and turned all the rocks to bubbles. The red eyed's eyes turned purple when they viewed the miracle and they knelt once again but this time in loyalty to Thyone. Her heart felt warm, void of all hate.

And the angles flew to the giant giving him a high five. All couples found that they loved one another again. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

"Hey, how about you guys go find a room or something?" Melic asked the group tangled in embraces.

Vee and Mada hopped out now in no fear of the animals for they had become friends. The couple went to the cave for privacy looking forward to consummating their marriage at last.

Tristan and Araceli hopped out but soon froze with the movement of every single animal. They all bowed to Araceli!

"You and your sister are very special. The love your mother has for you withstood all," the angels said in unison before heading to heaven for the ceremony. For Lucifer had finally won his Avodus.

Tristan put his hand on Araceli's stomach and whispered in her ear, "I bet you'll love our children as much as your mother loves you."

She smile, she beamed.

Melic no more than had to begin asking the giant to bring him to Thyone and with the giant's great leaps they were soon at the beach castle. Melic knew he would protect her always. But, he didn't know how much she'd protect him.

And then it was Avodus' voice that boomed in Zitro.

"Thou shalt not judge. You will treat others as you would want to be treated. There will be no more heaven and hell. We shall live in a peaceful perpetuity on Zitro. You will see and so shall I as we're joining you. Love first always."

Thyone and Araceli could not wait to be able to hug their mother once more.

And all was as it should be.

The End!