Regime Ascending

*** UPDATE: Parousia is undergoing rehaul and polishing. Stay tuned for publishing news. Reviewers of the eBook and/or Paperback will be entered into a contest for either a gift card or to have their book sent to a celebrity. If you would like to participate in the opening of my blog, please visit here and join the mailing list / subscribe. https://www.authorstephaniehansen.com/ ***

"Please, make the red eyed's leave us be. Their taxes are too high."

Avodus heard the first Zitronian prayer.

"I'm hearing them."

Lucifer held her hand as she concentrated BUT he also planned as she did.

"All I want for my birthday is a baby griffin."

"Please don't let daddy die."

"Help me to not pick up the bottle today."

The prayers came in so quickly Avodus could hardly keep up. Who knew there were so many needs.

Lucifer kept a strong hold of her while looking at the paintings. Avodus had mapped the entire planet without realizing...even underground!

~*~

One second, I was with those that I knew. Mada and Vee had become natural leaders of the Zitronians teaching them how to speak. Tristan seemed to be bringing out a whole new Araceli. It was like she didn't need me anymore. I even thought I could feel the presence of Mother getting along with Lucifer.

But then it was all gone. The evil red-eyed ones were carrying me off. So, it couldn't be Mom and Lucifer getting along because it could only be him causing this. The jerk!

The red-eyed's brought me to their community. Chanting surrounded me, and I felt my blood pulsing again. What was going on?

~*~

"Go to the branch," Melic pointed and ran while yelling to the group.

"You're right. I saw one of them pull the lever before the castle disappeared," Araceli said.

Melic, Araceli, Tristan, Mada, and Vee ran to the trees.

"This one," Tristan got to the tree first.

"Yes," Vee agreed.

Mada began rubbing the bark trying to feel for the lever.

"I can't find it," he said.

"It has got to be here," Melic began feeling the bark too.

"No, their portals often disappear," the giant boomed as huge tears dropped from his cheeks.

The group fell into despair.

"Please, Mom, help," Araceli prayed.

__~ * ~__

Thank you for reading this work. Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. Love hearing from you guys. Wattpad is a great community. #Fiction #Fantasy #SFF #ScienceFiction #Sci-Fi #Publishing #Vote #RFR #WritingContest #metaphysical

 #Fiction #Fantasy #SFF #ScienceFiction #Sci-Fi #Publishing #Vote #RFR #WritingContest #metaphysical