~ PLANET ZITRO ~

*** UPDATE: Parousia is undergoing rehaul and polishing

*** UPDATE: Parousia is undergoing rehaul and polishing. Stay tuned for publishing news. Reviewers of the eBook and/or Paperback will be entered into a contest for either a gift card or to have their book sent to a celebrity. If you would like to participate in the opening of my blog, please visit here and join the mailing list / subscribe. https://www.authorstephaniehansen.com/ ***

Tree trunks always glow the brightest at night on Zitro. Avodus never wanted the evenings to be as dark as they were on Earth. Many things were opposite what they had been. But, she kept some traditions alive and well. Every year on Positive Monday, the brown leaves fell from the green trunks. Moons cast shadows in the middle of the day but, instead of darkness shading the blue grass, lighter spots appeared.

"It still takes my breath away," a familiar voice said.

Avodus smiled in response to Thyone's statement.

"I know. Mine too, sis."

Avodus remembered God's final words to her, "you know, you can do all of this from Heaven, right."

Her smile widened, it beamed.

Before their eyes, appeared what looked to be the shape of a man but he was different. Instead of satin or silky hair, it was matte. His skin shimmered and shone in the refraction of light. Then, a female silhouette appeared. Her pupils were peach and her skin green with cutlets like a gem. They were both quite exquisite.

"They're so beautiful," exclaimed Araceli.

"Gotta say, you really outdid yourself, Mom." Thyone pat Avodus' shoulder.

Their eyes continued to watch the couple walk together holding hands. Purple vines rose and floated, curling in the direction the pair moved. They were magical, and the pair began to follow them in return. Eventually, they stopped at a tree. The tree had orange glowing pyramids hanging sporadically from its branches. The vines plucked one from the tree and held it out for the pair.

When the man grabbed the pyramid, and took a bite, Araceli gasped. He then held it out offering it to the woman.

"Mom, you didn't," Thyone said exasperatedly.

Avodus just smiled.

"Meet Mada and Vee."

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to VOTE! I look forward to reading your comments.

You can also find me on Twitter @hansenwriter , Facebook-writer.stephaniehansen, and Instagram-stephaniehansenauthor

If you would like to make a donation to St. Jude please visit https://www.stjude.org/donate