Beginning of Healing

Katy's P.O.V.

 I awoken around noon, my neck aching like hell and burring allot more. When I got up and headed to the bathroom to do my business, I found a bandage on my neck. I paused for a moment as I stared at it. Why is there a bandage on my neck? I leaned forward a bit to get a better look on it to see what's going on. On the bandage, I see a bit of change of color. In surprise, I look over to Dante, who's still sleeping on his belly.

Was my neck bleeding or something?

I look back at my neck, feeling how tender it is. When my fingers touched my neck, I flinched. Yup . . . Very tender.

I sighed, looking at my reflection. I look like a wreck. Sleepless eyes, my hair looks messy, darker from the grease and dirt that's made my hair the way it is. I decided to jump in the shower to wash myself and to cool my body down.

As soon I got done washing my hair and body, I turned the hot warm water to cold warm and stood under the shower-head to bring my body temperature down a bit. While I stood there, relaxing for the first time in awhile, I thought through everything that happened this month then couldn't help and let out the tears that I held back from the stress. I covered my wet face with my wet hands as I cried, feeling the warm tears against my hand.

Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Katy? Are you okay, baby?" I heard Dante's voice.

I look up to the door and tried to calm down to speak as I tried to wipe some of the water out of my eyes. "Y-Yes. I'm fine. Just having a girl moment."

"Do you want me to come in there?" Dante didn't sound perverted like he always does when I'm in the shower.

I shook my head as I replied to him. "No. I'll be out in a bit."

"Okay, honey. Do you want anything pacific to eat?"

"No. I'll just have a bowl of cereal today. Thanks."

"Anything for you, my fi- . . . . " Dante stuttered, making me look to the door again as I covered my chest in old habit.

"Your what?" I couldn't help but wonder.

"My . . . . girl." He took a long time to give me an answer. "Yeah. My girl." Now he sounded positive on his choice. "I'll be in the kitchen. I love you, Katy."

"I love you too, Dante?" I was confused. Why was he stuttering and sounded lost on what he's going to call me? I continue staring at the door with an raised eyebrow. What is going on with him?

Dante's P.O.V.

 I awoken when I felt Katy move from my arms. I groan and rolled to my belly, not ready to get up. I didn't sleep too well. When I was close to sleep, I heard the shower head go off, making me open an eye and look at the bathroom door. Katy's probably taking a shower. I breathe out deeply, trying not to let my perverted mind take over me from thinking of her body getting wet. I wanted to sleep.

Then I heard Katy crying, making me lifting my head up fast and making me dizzy to do that. What's wrong with her? Why is she crying? In fear, I got up and headed to the door. I know that Katy had history of hurting herself, cutting her shoulder when she was thirteen from the stress and bulling she had at her middle school year before we met. And I know she used to claw on herself to calm her anger or from stress when she got older after that horrible year. I am scared if she's going to do it again from the new stress she has from her injury from Roman and her confusion with the wolves.

I knocked on the door before barging in. I still have to respect her privacy when I'm scared that she's going to hurt herself. "Katy? Are you okay, baby?"