Broken

Dante's P.O.V.

I stood where I was at after Katy left. Heart broken and pissed off beyond belief. My hands shook, unsure if they are shaken from being hurt or being angry. Why did Katy do that? I thought she did love me. I thought me wanting to marry her was what she wanted. That we will be married and start our own family.

What made her change her mind? Was it Roman? The wolves? I don't know.

All I do know is that I feel betrayed by the one and only woman I love.

Alexis came up to me slowly. "Dante?" she whispers as she gently put a hand on my shoulder.

I pushed her away and looked at her in anger. "Don't touch me," I growled. "Did you know about this? Did you know Katy will do this to me?"

Alexis flinched back as Ben quickly goes to her side and held her close. "What's the big deal, mate?"

I glared at him then back at Alexis and Kyle. Katy's two best friends that she will tell anything to them. I was too pissed and hurt to care about anything. "Answer me, damnit. Did you guys know about all this?!" I roared.

"We didn't!" Alexis yelled with a tone of anger in her voice.

Kyle nodded. "We swear. We are shocked as you are."

I glared at them. Unsure if I should believe them or not. Cause Katy always tell them what's going on with her, but then again, she hardly talked to them for days. Maybe they are right. Maybe this is something new from Katy.

Slowly calm down from my range, I looked down at the floor, looking at the ring I got for Katy that I dropped from grabbing her. "Why . . . " I whimpered, trying hard not to let my emotions take over.

Katy's P.O.V.

I continue to run through the woods, racing away from what I know all my life until I collapse to the ground, feeling my joints and bones being dislocated from shifting. I screamed in agony.

"D-Dante . . . " I whimpered. Feeling my broken heart shattered more. I dug my nails into the dirt as I could feel my body turning. "I'm sorry, Dante . . . "I whimpered more. Feel more pain, I collapse to the ground more. "I'm sorry!!" I screamed as they formed into a howl.