The Dream

Hello, my readers.  Sorry that it took me awhile to publish this chapter.  Been running into a lot of writers block.  Hope you guys enjoy it.

The Unknown'sP.O.V.

 I watched the girl sleeping with another man. From this angle on where I'm at, you don't see much, but my hearing is strong. I can hear her cries in pleasure along with that other male.

Her alpha.

I grinned as I smirked. "Have fun with your mate, child," I sneered, "Soon you'll have a new one."

Katy's P.O.V.

 I had a strange dream. Normally I never had a dream like this before. Unless I saw it on the television or in the movie.

In my dream, I saw the forest around me. I was running, but it felt weird. Like I was not even using my feet or felt my legs move for running. I could hear the wolves howling and snarling. I was still running. Breathing hard.

When I got to the edged of the woods to get to the opening, I saw a bright light as the world went white.

I jolt a bit and open my eyes. The light shined in the apartment room as I saw mine and Dante's clothing on the floor. I was laying on my belly with a quilt blanket draped over my bare back.

Dante was near me as I could hear him sleeping. I looked over to him, holding the blanket over my chest. He had his eyes closed as he sleeps on his side, facing me. I smiled as I placed a hand on his cheek. He shaved before I arrived last night. His skin is smooth. I continue to smile as I watch him. I yawned and fallen back to sleep, snuggling close to Dante.