hot cashier guy

Please , i wanna go eat we have been shopping for five hours already , I need food before I go all hulky bitch on you "I groaned dragging my feet to stand beside her .

We were standing inside a dress shop which I totally forgot it's name because it's one of the numerous shops that we visited .

"Oh come on , stop complaining you are hurting my ears besides we haven't bought that much !" She rolled her eyes .

"Seriously , please I want a big fat greasy burger and a chilly cheese fries , oh oh and an extra large Pepsi " I said dreamly.

"That's a lot of food for someone tiny like you " she chuckled .

" hey I'm not tiny everyone is just big " I replied defensively.

If she didn't feed me soon I'm gonna turn in to a grade A Bitch.

I was starting to give her the stinky eyes when she finally relented " okay I can see that me Changing the subject is not working and that I have to feed you before you slit my throat , so let's go and grab you a heart attack in a bun from burger king "  she sighed .

My mood instantly brightened and did a 180 degree , I started marching to the food court direction making Emily struggle to catch up with me .

We finally found burger king  and my jaw dropped when I saw the Seriously hot cashier guy that was taking our order he looked like an angel made in heaven.

" hello how could I help you ?" He asked in this deep husky voice that sent shivers down my back and I suddenly forgot what was I gonna order his voice  was like the  music in the heaven .

I was suddenly pushed aside by Emily and I was still on shocked I didn't do anything .

"Hello , I'm sorry but when I saw you I just had to come and take your pictures to prove to my friends that angels do exist."Emily said with wink .

, making me laugh from the cheesy pick up line .

" this is probably the most cheesy , and awkward pick up line I have ever heard"I said trying to stop laughing wiping a tears from my eyes .

The hot guy blushed and stared at the floor.

I decided to save the poor guy from further embarrassment .

"I'm sorry for that I think we are ready to place our orders now" I quickly said trying to rid the poor from further awkwardness .

"We will take two double bacon burgers  real meals and extra large please ". I said

He nodded and we went find a place to sit in .

" what the hell Emily , why would you do that?" I chuckled.

"Because he is so fucking beautiful and because  I am a single and ready to mingle , duh " she said .

" our order is ready , I think I'm gonna go get it " she winked.

She came back after ten minutes looking like a tomato .

" what , what's wrong ? " I asked .

" he used a cheesy pickup line to ask me out" she said looking shocked .

"What did he say?" I asked chuckling.

" you are so beautiful , you made me forget my pick up line " she said .

I started laughing "Okay, what did you say ? " I asked curiously.