Meeting Em

Zach pov

"I’m sorry I have to take this” I said.

Quickly before either of them could say anything I went to the office.

Oh shit, I don't wanna do this right now, I want to get back to Natalie.

"Hello, mother " I sighed already knowing what she wanted to talk about.

"Zachery is that how you greet your mother, I thought I taught you better” she said.

"Sorry, mom I just have a lot going on right now with the wedding and the new murder case" I said.

"OH, honey I’m sorry about that, but why the hell didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend!”She shouted

"Because, mom Lucas and I didn't wanna scare her off” I grimaced.

"Oh"she said sounded hurt.

Now I feel bad!

"Okay, How about this mom you can make a barbeque party tomorrow night and we will come and bring her with us" I said.

"Really, you would do that?"She squeaked like a teenager.

"Of course mom, I’d do anything for you" I smiled.

"Okay, I have to go and prepare everything “she said excitedly

Before I can tell her bye she hung up on me.

I headed back to our room and as soon as I entered I saw Lucas laying besides Natalie, and she was sprawled on the bed sleeping and she is snoring and it's the most adorable sound I heard adorable and then again she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen...wait what the ?? When did I start thinking like that about my assistant?

"I know it's adorable"Lucas laughed.

It was strange seeing Lucas laughing, he hasn't laughed this much in one day since his accident.

"Lucas, I think I kinda told mom that we will make her meet Natalie" I said wincing waiting for the lecture.

"Oh, shit, she won't be too happy about that and knowing your mom she will invite the whole family "He said

Natalie stirred "Oh, please, please don't stop" she moaned.

Oh fuck she is having a dirty dream. I started to harden as soon as she moaned, I couldn't stop all of the thoughts running through my mind, and I wanted to take her right there.

"Oh go I can smell her arousal "Lucas groaned .

"Fuck" I said.

"Wait till you see what she is wearing "He groaned.

"Why did we insist on having her spend the night in the bedroom?!"I asked.

“I don't know man, but god damn it her smell is only getting stronger and it's fueling my need for her “He groaned looking at her.

"Come, on man let's just try to sleep, we have a big day ahead of us “I said.

I would like to say that I fell asleep right away cuddling with Natalie, Unfortunately that's not what happened, She kept moaning and rubbing her ass on my erection and Lucas wasn't any better he gave up on sleep and went to have a cold shower, I was so exhausted I couldn't move from bed, instead being the perv that I am, I spooned Natalie and I started to drift to sleep.

Natalie pov

The first sight that greeted me when I opened my eyes was a pair of unfamiliar green eyes peering down on me.

What the ???

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed.

"Shh shh , I didn't mean to scare you” said the girl putting her finger on her mouth .

"Who the hell are you?”I said trying to get out of bed, but it was kinda hard since I was sandwiched between Zach and Lucas and Zach was spooning me.

“well I'm Emily Luca's sister, I thought he told you that I am coming today" she frowned.

"Oh they did, I’m sorry they told me butt I didn't expect to wake up with you here" I blushed knowing how we three looked like especially since Zach was spooning me.

"Come on, I will go make breakfast you wake the boys up "she wiggled her brows and left the room.

"Lucas, Zach” I said shaking them trying to wake them up.

"w-what" Lucas groaned.

"Five more minutes" Zach mumbled.

"Come, on guys you are acting like kids "I said yanking the sheets of them This turned into a big mistake because Zach was wearing boxers and Lucas was naked utterly and completely naked.

"OH shit" I squeaked covering my eyes but not before taking a small peak And god damn it I like what I see no, no scratch that I love what I see .

Lucas has a wolf tattoo on the top of his right shoulder , my eyes started to travel south , and damn it he is huge , like it could split me into two huge but that actually didn't scare me it turned me on more I could feel the wetness between my legs .

"What the fuck Natalie ?Why would you do that , if you wanted to see me naked you could have just asked“ Lucas groaned getting up from bed and stretching.

I secretly sneaked a peak through my hands "w-what why are you getting out of bed, put something first "I said.

"How do you know that I’m getting out of bed if you put your hands over your eyes?" he smirked.

"Unless you snuck a peak, ohh Natalie I didn't know you were a naughty girl “Zach suddenly said.

 Great know he decided to wake up.

"Oh shut up" I blushed .

Lucas started to laugh and soon enough Zach joined him .

"you know what you guys are being childish I’m gonna go take a shower , Lucas you may wanna put something one seeing that your sister is in the kitchen” without giving the time to respond I  marched to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me .