Moving Fast

After we finished dinner, we got in the car, the ride was going fine until I decided to be an idiot and make the whole thing awkward.

I was thinking about meeting their families and how would they react to me, what if they don't like me? Or even worse ask me about how they share ?!

I don't know how to answer that I barely had one relationship let alone being in one with two guys who looked like Greek gods.

Okay I should just ask them but how will I open the subject, I mean I can't just ask them why or how do they share.

You know what I'm gonna improvise, that works right?

"So, I have a question" I said stupidly.

"Ask away" Zach said.

"Ummm, it's a bit personal and I totally get if you don't wanna answer it" I said lamely. But it's totally important, and I don't want you to take offence, really it's okay I wouldn't wanna answer it anyway continued babbling

"Natalie just ask the fucking question already" Lucas said

"Okay , okay I just figured that I don't know anything about the sharing thingy , I don't know how you guys do it , I just wanted someone to explain it to me " I said doing what I think is pretty good impression of a tomato.

"It's okay Natalie, we are gonna explain to you everything to clear up your confusion "Lucas said reassuringly.

"Okay , first thing you need to know that me and Lucas have been sharing women since we were hormonal teenagers , we have never been in a relationship that's why jasmine was shocked when we told her you are our girlfriend, we never had any girlfriends before is because of the drama they can cause , so we keep it nightstands only and as for our relationship no one will ask you what goes on in the bed room so no need to worry your pretty little head about that " Zach said looking at me from the rearview mirror.

"Okay, I think I get it now," I replied avoiding looking back into his eyes.

We finally arrived and as soon as I laid my eyes on their home I was shocked to say the least, it was a huge mansion with a Fountain for god's sake in front of the exit

"See something you like "Lucas smirked.

"Yes" I smiled.

"Okay, let's give you a tour then"Zach said opening the mansion's door.

To say I was impressed was an understatement, everything looked like it was a modern castle, there was a huge staircase and god the chandelier is absolutely beautiful.

"Okay let's put you things in our room "Lucas said.

"Your w-what n-now?"I stammered.

Oooohhh no , I never agreed to bedroom , no nope no way in hell, I talk in my sleep a lot ,what if I said something about them .

"Our bedroom since Emily is coming here tomorrow morning you have to sleep besides us "Lucas smirked.

"Oh, but can't you just wake me up before she comes" I asked nervously.

Lucas moved until he was right in front of me, he was so close that I could feel his breath fanning my face ,suddenly I felt another presence behind me making me tense ,and I knew it was Zach .

"But if she came here early like she usually does, what would she think about you not sleeping in the same bed with us?"Zach whispered in my ears making me shiver.

As if Lucas could read my mind "what to afraid?" he taunted.

"I'm not afraid scowled.

I'm terrified.

"then prove it" He smirked looking directly into my eyes.

Don't look him in the eyes, don't look him in the eyes.

We were interrupted by Zach's phone.

"sorry, I got to take this" He murmured and disappeared in a room.

"It's okay" I said

"Come on I will show you the bedroom "Lucas said taking my hand.

When he opened the door I was blown away it was my dream bedroom.

"So I take it you like it " he smirked.

"Like, I love it" I said stepping inside the bedroom.

I was getting tired with each passing minute, and I was eyeing the bed like he was like my long lost love or something.

Lucas noticed " do you want to sleep, I'm sure that today was hectic for you" he said.

"Yes, thank you" I smiled

Oh shit, I don't have anything to wear to bed!!!

"Lucas, there is slight problem, I don't have anything to wear " I said blushing.

"Okay wait I will go get you something to wear" he said disappearing in the dressing room.

He came back after five minutes with a green shirt.

"You can change in the bathroom if you want "He said.

"Okay thank you" I smiled

Their bathroom was crazy, it looked bigger than my whole apartment and let's just say that their Jacuzzi is almost as big as the bed.

I quickly changed into the shirt and it was V-neck

Seriously only Lucas would do something like that!!

I opened the door "Lucas I don't think the shirt is appropriate " I said nervously.

He looked up at me and stared, I was starting to feel uncomfortable when he finally snapped out of his daze."Its okay it's nothing I haven't seen before "He smirked.

Nothing he hasn't what now??? I'm gonna kill him!!!

I finally noticed that he was lying on the bed shirtless and the only thing that he was wearing was his boxers.

I'm probably drooling right now!

I quickly averted my eyes and went directly to the bed .

And I tried putting as much distance between us as possible, but as soon as my head touched the pillow I was out .