Treat

"Well since Zach here decided to make himself and idiot and told his mom that he will introduce you to her , she decided to make a barbecue  party  so you can meet the whole family " Lucas grimaced .

"Hey, I'm not an idiot you try saying no to mom besides she has been nagging me over and over about settling in and having babies " Zach scowled crossing his arms drawing my attention to the way his shirt clung to his muscles .

"Okay , I think I can do it like how hard can it be right ?!Like your sister believed us " I said trying to act confident but failing miserably at it .

"Don't worry you will do great "Zach tried to reassure me .

" You should start getting ready because we leave in an hour " Lucas grinned which completely changed his face making him look younger and if possible more attractive .

"okay " I blushed as I quickly hurried out of the room before I attacked both of them .

I decided to wear lavender day dress and the white wedges so I don't break my head when I walk, after I finally decided that I looked decent enough i got out to them so they can judge the final look .

"Guys where are you" I yelled at the empty corridor hoping they can hear me .

"Natalie come out the back door we have been waiting since forever" Zach whined like a toddler .

"I'm sorry but perfection takes time Mr !" I joked as I rounded the corner and was rendered speechless by how good they looked .

Zach was wearing this white shirt that clung to him like second skin and those tight jeans which made him look like s really sexy mischievous Romanian god , and Luke wore this black shirt and washed up jeans that had him going for the mysterious broody biker look .

"So, What do you think ?" I smiled giving them a twirl .

Both of them looked speechless and had this weird look on their faces that scared me .

"you look amazing "Zach said checking me from top to bottom making my head spin a little .

"You look beautiful Natalie" Lucas grumbled making me laugh .

I felt everything go quite as Lucas stood in front of me I didn't even see him move all I was focused on was his breath fanning my face , his hands came to rest around my waist and he pulls me towards him with such force I feel light headed , he slams his mouth against mine with so much need it's almost overwhelming. I part my lips, allowing him enough room for his tongue to snake into my mouth ,He presses himself against me causing the roughness of the fabric of his jeans against me causes a tingle to erupt all over my body.My knees go a little weak from the sheer intensity of it. An ache starts build up between my legs, and suddenly his mouth is replaced by Zach's mouth , I feel his hands everywhere making my skin burn as desperately cling to his hair so I can try to feel him closer . Suddenly he pushes himself away from me as if he was caught on fire , and I can't help but feel  disappointed and a little pissed off .

" We should stop before this gets any further , and we will be late " He whispered and started walking towards the car.

"I . . ." My mouth is hanging open, and i find myself unable to complete a coherent thought around them.

Lucas's arm encircle my waist as he tugs me to the car's direction.

"Don't worry princess will continue this later when we come home " He whispered causing me to shiver .