Four

Harry entered his kitchen, an empty glass in his hand, not surprised that Kelly was standing by the island.

"Morning." He greeted her, heading straight for his sink. Ever since the other people Harry was forced to share his house with left, he felt like he had control of his life again. And besides, his house was finally clean.

"I'm surprised Campbell isn't here." Kelly commented.

Harry scoffed as he washed out his glass. "What do you want, Kelly?"

"Lexie is putting Allie back in the cellar, and cutting her rations."

Harry dropped the glass in the sink almost as if it burned him, but it was Kelly's words that burned right through him.

"I told her not to do that." He said through clenched teeth.

"You shouldn't have told her anything. You shouldn't have told her Allie was sick."

Harry turned around. "Where is she right now?"

"Allie or Lexie?"

"Allie."

"Where do you think?"

Harry snatched his keys off the island in frustration, storming out of his house.

Kelly ran to the window, watching Harry get in his black audi and speed off.

She took out her phone, dialing Gordie's number as she made her way through the house and up the stairs to Harry's room.

"Hey." Gordie said on the other line.

"Harry's out. He's on his way to Allie."

"Okay, good. Be careful. And remember, if you find anything, don't take it. We don't want Harry thinking anyone's on to him."

"I know."

-

Harry skidded his car to a park before approaching Lexie's house, not wasting a second before he slammed open the front door. The council meeting wasn't for another three hours, but this was one thing Harry couldn't wait on.

Lexie was surprised to see a furious Harry barge into the living room, his anger literally radiating off of him.

"You put Allie back in the cellar without my consent." Harry snapped. Lexie narrowed her eyes at his disheveled form, making note of his aggressiveness about the topic concerning Allie's well being.

"You don't make the decisions Harry." She shot back, trying to hide how intimidated she was by the amount of rage emitting off of him.

"Neither do you! I told you not to put her back in the cellar. The council wouldn't approve of this."

"Allie's a traitor. She betrayed us."

"No she didn't!" Harry roared.

Lexie couldn't help but smile. "You care for her, don't you?"

Harry didn't respond as he continued pacing angrily in front of her. 

"That's okay. You don't have to say anything. I can see it in your eyes."

Nothing again, as Lexie approached him slowly.

"You're playing a dangerous game Harry."

"If you don't get Allie out of there by tonight, then I will." He warned her.

"I won't let you."

"You've got nothing over me." Harry pointed out. "So try me."

And with that Harry walked out, making sure to slam the front door shut, leaving Lexie frustrated.