Chapter 6: Meeting the Crew

I look around the table at the new faces. Who are these people? Apollo stands up, and gestures to the first person to my right, a brunette girl with long hair, purple streaks and golden eyes. "This is Kat. The-" He coughs and Kat rolls her eyes as he continues. "leader.." As he opens his mouth to introduce the next person, he erupts into a fit of coughs. The guy he was going to introduce smiles as he stands up. "I think I can introduce myself." He smiles at me. His teeth are white and he has spiked black hair, and orange eyes. Dang. "Name's Phoenix." He sits back down and the next person, a girl with long, navy blue hair and icy blue eyes plays with her fingers in front of her. She glances up at me and I break the gaze, looking over at the papers on the wall. Apollo sighs and weakly smiles. "That's Luna. She's doesn't talk alot." I nod, and the next person, a redhead guy who's face I can only glimpse at, because his rolling chair's spinning around, stops it so he's facing me. He looks me up and down, as a sly smile creeps onto his face. "Hey." He raises an eyebrow and I notice his eyes are a hazel brown. I try to ignore the swooning urge in me and lean back. "And you are?" He scootches foward and meets my eyes. "Raine. But you can call me whatever you want." He winks at me and I kick myself to break away from his hotness. Kat lets out a long sigh and burys her face in her hands. The next person, a Hispanic looking kid with black hair and bright green eyes, slams his hands down on the table and stands up. "I AM JASON." Raine jumps a little and Luna doesn't even flinch. Kat stands up. "If we're done playing the name game, let's get started." She turns to me.

"Welcome to the Polars."