"There are infinite numbers..."

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting much, it's that school is being very hectic, but no worries because the quotes are back, but quite different. Every day there will be one single quote, but the ones that just gave the chills throughout the stories. Beware of fangirl reaction scenes that are about to come ;) 

This quote... Enough said... I cried

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"There are Infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful."

-Hazel Lancaster

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The feels! Who else cried in this part or more like this specific statement :( I just can't even describe the emotions I felt when reading this for the first time and in the movie it was much worst because I was having full out waterworks. Comment #AugustusWaters if this quote gave you the feels :)

Feel free to check out the stories in our reading list :D