More Gus Waters Quotes!

More Augustus Waters quotes! :) I think everyone agrees that Augustus Waters has made an impact in all of us in some way or another. I fell in love with him the second he first appeared in the novel. Keep on voting and commenting on thoughts on the quotes or just to fangirl :)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_* 

1)  “If you don't live a life in service of a greater good, you've gotta at least die a death in service of a greater good, you know? And I fear that I won't get either a life or a death that means anything.” 

2) “Where is my chance to be somebody's Peter Van Houten?"

3) “You should see it. V for Vendetta I mean. With Me. At my house. Now” 

4) “All at once, I couldn’t figure out why I was methodically tossing a spherical object through a toroidal object. It seemed like the stupidest thing I could possibly be doing.” 

5) “He specialized in the murder of dreams, Hazel Grace...” 

6) “I really thought she was going to die before I could tell her that I was going to die, too.”

7) "Last time, I imagined myself as the kid. This time, the skeleton.” 

8) “As I recall, you promised to CALL when you finished the book, not text.” 

9) “This is it. I can't even not smoke anymore.” 

10) “Do you have a Wish?' he asked, referring to this organization, The Genie Foundation, which is in the business of granting sick kids one wish. 'No' I said. 'I used my Wish pre-Miracle.' 

'What'd you do?' I sighed loudly. 'I was thirteen,' I said.

'Not Disney,' he said. I said nothing. 

'You did not go to Disney World.' I said nothing.

'HAZEL GRACE!' he shouted. 'You did not use your one dying Wish to go to Disney World with your parents.'

'Also Epcot Center,' I mumbled.

'Oh, my God,' Augustus said. 'I can't believe I had a crush on a girl with such cliché wishes.” 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The feels! I keep saying this but Augustus Waters is way too perfect! We all want to have an Augustus Waters in our lives! Keep on voting and commenting on thoughts on the quotes or just to fangirl about the novel or the upcoming movie featuring Ansel Elgort! :D (he's just perfect haha)