Isaac Quotes

Here are some Isaac quotes from TFIOS! The feels! :)

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

1) “Come over here so I can examine your face with my hands and see deeper into your soul than a sighted person ever could.” 

2) “Thank you for explaining that my eye cancer isn't going to make me deaf. I feel so fortunate that an intellectual giant like yourself would deign to operate on me.” 

3) “Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That’s what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway. Don’t you believe in true love?”  

4) “Augustus Waters was a self-aggrandizing bastard. But we forgive him. We forgive him not because he had a heart as figuratively good as his literal one sucked, or because he knew more about how to hold a cigarette than any nonsmoker in history, or because he got eighteen years when he should've gotten more.' 'Seventeen,' Gus corrected. 'I'm assuming you've got some time, you interupting bastard. 'I'm telling you,' Isaac continued, 'Augustus Waters talked so much that he'd interupt you at his own funeral. And he was pretentious: Sweet Jesus Christ, that kid never took a piss without pondering the abundant metaphorical resonances of human waste production. And he was vain: I do not believe I have ever met a more physically attractive person who was more acutely aware of his own physical attractiveness. 'But I will say this: When the scientists of the future show up at my house with robot eyes and they tell me to try them on, I will tell the scientists to screw off, because I do not want to see a world without him.' I was kind of crying by then.” 

5) "I'm pretty sure all asses are blind." 

6) "I mean is this my freaking arm or a dartboard!"

7) "Well, I believe in true love. Everybody should have true love, and it should last as long as your life does."

8)  "I'm about to lose my eyesight and she can't handle it." 

9) "This is player one's sexy voice." 

10) "I'll see? Really? Did she really just say that?" 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Please check out our friend @TheBookworm622's stories! They are amazing! Our favorite is So Close but So Far, but all of them are great! :)

Keep on voting and commenting on thoughts on the quotes or just to fangirl for the upcoming TFIOS movie and the novel :) Comment #AugustusWaters if you think he was an amazing friend to Isaac :D