Augustus Water's Quotes

*Warning* - An overwhelming amount of feels! These are some of our favorite quotes from The Fault in Our Stars. The book made us cry a million times! Please comment your thoughts on the quotes, okay? Okay.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Augustus Waters Quotes:

1) Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.

2) Tell me my copy is missing the last twenty pages or something.

Hazel Grace, tell me I have not reached the end of this book.

OH MY GOD DO THEY GET MARRIED OR NOT OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS?!

3) Maybe 'okay' will be our 'always?

4) I'll fight it. I'll fight it for you. Don't you worry about me, Hazel Grace. I'm okay. I'll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.

5) I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend. 

6) My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations.

7) I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.

8) You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you.

9) The marks humans leave are too often scars.

10) The world is not a wish granting factory. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

The feels!!! Dang Augusts Waters and his metaphor filled brain. Hope you like it!!! 

-Divergent_fan13 and JustAnImaginator