Chapter 1

"RAVEN FOR THE LAST FRICKING TIME, GET YOUR BUTT UP!!!" As my mom pulls off the covers I check my phone... 6:37 am, great. Blue Lake starts today. As I get up, I grab my dark navy blue waist high skinny's, with the of course, the Blue Lake polo shirt that we are required to wear. I run to the mirror of my bathroom, brush my hair, straighten hair into a messy bun (not really caring what people think of it), lightly applying foundation covering the acne, and topping it all off with mascara and eyeliner for the perfect emo/scene look I have. As I'm getting my bass clarinet and guitar in the van mom yells out, "Do you have George and Sampson??" My bass clarinet and guitar are named... So what!

"Yeah! I just finished packing them so lets go!!" Finally in the van and on our way out of that house. Thankfully I left before dad started do his normal ranting and yelling in the morning. One of these days I'm gonna tell him off and he will finally respect me and trust me, just not today.

While driving down the road and listening to my music, Creature by Asking Alexandria, comes on. I start humming the tunes and we stop at a Starbucks. By the way, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE STARBUCKS!!. Best freaking coffee in the world. God i wish it was my life because if it was, everyone wouldn't need sleep. Sleep is for the weak is my second moto. The first is internet kids never sleep!

Got my caramel macchiato iced and a McDonald's sandwich... Yep I'm fat but surprisingly fit and skinny which I feel really bad about because to myself i look chubby and fat... I got dem rolls like no otha.

So after eating, we finally arrive at Blue Lake. While there, I got my bank set, bought stuff, signed in with my cabin, made friends rather quickly and terrifyingly, so I'll talk to them tonight. I roamed main camp and saw clarinets geeking out. I heard one playing Harry Potter! I started talking softly and they talked softly back, both shy not compatible. Then there was this guy, and by god was he gorgeous.

Although his eyes were covered by the awesome shades, his face was so hot! Like tumblr boy hot! He had a little acne but they were right in unnoticeable places. His hair fell in the right place with the highlights. I couldn't have imagined a better looking guy. He took out the clarinet and I kinda geeked out. When he turned around I sorta blushed because well, I was checking him out and he didn't notice me... We would just be friends I guess :(. Or nothing at all.... All I could think of was him...

We got our schedules after the test which was just playing :/. I was in Blue Band. Desperately looking for someone else in Blue Band, I met a guy surrounded by girls, assuming man whore I stayed away. I saw another guy but alone and... scars? I walked up to him.

"H-hey you in Blue Band?" He nods and I smiled, looking down at his tag. Daniel, first year like me. I wonder... "Can you talk?" I say in an audible whisper.

"Ya," he chuckles, "I'm Daniel. I'm  in percussion, who are you... Ray?" I blushed a little, remembering that my nickname was Ray on my tag.

"Raven but i get called Ray a lot :)."

We walked to Blue Band and just as we get there, everyone was in line. I just stood by the other bass clarinets and sat there. I saw that same guy. HOLY CRAP HE'S IN MY BAND!! HE'S IN MY BAND!!!!! Stop geeking Raven, it's OK... It's OK....