Chapter 8 (The Last Day)

Today is the day... The last day of Blue Lake. Everyone is crying and hugging. People were saying their goodbyes and getting ready for performances... Me? I'm hanging out with Phoenix getting his Email, phone number, gamer tag for Xbox 360, kik, and other sorts of information. We were sitting at a bench when suddenly, "RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!! We will miss you!!" I looked over at the group of friends I made over the past week and a half. Ah yes, those guys I will miss because not only did we have fun, we were crazy and sort of made some camp counselors  mad. Evil right? Anyways so after that big disruption, we got a coke and shared it while walking to the band meeting area so we could get ready to play. But I had forgotten my instrument under the oak tree. Great.

While running through people, I grabbed my instrument and ran through the forest to get to the main area to gather around. As I reached  the place, everyone was tuning so I got out my instrument quickly and got tuned. We played a couple scales and go to the Shell. Everyone is crying and hugging still. We get to the Shell and sit in our seats. I looked out into the crowd and see my band director, Mike, mom, and my friend Sky... OMG SKY IS HER HOLY CRAP YAYZIES!!! Sorry, I mean yay she's here. After we play three really long songs, I finally get up, turn in the music, and by god put my instrument away and lay on the ground.

"Raven get up time to go!!" My mom yells. I sigh in relief and give all my new friends a hug goodbye. I stop by Phoenix, hugging him and kissing his cheek. We both blush then the most amazing thing happened...

HE KISSED ME!