Plothole 4) Plothole? I think you mean BLURBhole

You. Guys. Are. AMAZING!!! I love you all ;) I ask for 10 votes in 6 days... and got FOURTEEN in an evening! In the words of a Typical Fangirl: Eeeeep!

---|||---

Plothole 4) Plothole? I think you mean BLURBhole

This is a very simple concept. I think you will understand why I'm pissed very quickly.

You are peacefully looking through the werewolf section. Suddenly, you see a book you think may interest you. You click on it. Simple? You would think so.

My personal definition of a blurb (screw Wikipedia; I'm way more awesome) is that it is a sample of the book and a show of at least part of the basic story idea. It can set the scene. It can be a short action extract. It can be an essay on why checking out this book would be a great idea.

I don't really care. It's just gotta be good.

So you have clicked on this book, and you unsuspectingly look at the blurb.

I would love to write out and dissect this horror against literature, I mean the blurb - point out each and every flaw. However that is against Wattpad rules. :(

But this is basically how it goes:

He was beyond cruel/heartless/ice cold/too cruel for a mate

He was the Alpha of Alphas - Alpha 'Pretentious-Badboy-Name' 'Overused-Badboy-Name' and 'Overused-Cliché-Name' (aka Alpha Daemon Paxton Gray)

The ultimate amazing mate suspected nothing. She was (insert 20 different adjectives), most perfect of everyone perfect.

And it just goes on.

And on.

And fucking on.

It basically tells you the whole plot with the writer (again, I hesitate to say author) infuriatingly saying "I'm foreshadowing here hehe ;)" I mean WTF. What. The. FUCK.

She ends with telling you about an ex and a lover and saying there will be a plot twist sadder than "a dead puppy".

1) Nothing is sadder than a dead puppy (except a dead kitten)

2) Saying that is so pretentious I want to fucking rip your eyeballs out

3) You have just told me the whole shitty plot. If there was any chance of me checking out your crap book, it's long gone.

To make things worse, this disgrace to literature is in the TOP TEN of werewolf what's hot.

I'm truly shocked.

]_[

I was so Pissed that I typed the whole thing up and tore each fucking sentence apart. The result is mean, horrible, TRUE and HONEST.

I am not publishing it on Wattpad. I am slightly ashamed I wrote something so cruel. But I'm letting you guys know - sometimes things are to awful to try being nice.

XD

So, this chapter's lesson is:

I don't want to read the whole fucking plot in the blurb. It is pointless, bad, and makes me pissed off.

Simples!

---|||---

If any of you epic people were wondering, my dipshit fail of an idea was -

If you:

• like my writing style

• want to support me / like me

COMMENT!!

And Vote.

Votes are cool.