Suprises

Mia's pov

As I blank my eyes thrice there were too much light in the room , I saw white walls and next to me was Max with is head down on the side of the bed and that when it click to me I'm in the hospital . But why is Max next to me and how long have I been out for ? Too much was going on in my head right now . I shook Max to wake up but he didn't move I guess someone is a heavy sleeper.

Mia: Max wake up

Max hmmmm oh your awake , how you feeling ? Do u need anything ? I'm going to call the doctor ?

Mia : I'm fine , just some water will be fine

The doctor came into the room, he checked if everything it fine then told me I need to be in bed rest for a week. I didn't want him to leave us in the room by ourself .

Max: when were you planing on tell me huh?

Mia: what are you talking about ?

Max: don't act stupid with me , when were you planing on telling me about my child huh?

Mia: hmmmm.........

Max: let me guess never dammit Marissana

It my child you are caring , my damn baby didn't you think I had the right to know about it huh ?

Mia: don't yell at me it not my fault you are the one who kick me out of your house the next day , what was I suppose to do and we find out together I thought you already figure everything out and was waiting for you to tell me something but u never did and how did you find out ?

Max: I thought about it the first time then when I learn how many months you are I told the doctor to get me a DNA test to make sure and it came out that I'm the father. Before I forgot I have a proposition ,for you .

Mia: which is ?

Max: marry me ?

Mia on the side