Working hard

Mia's pov

This past two weeks Mr Hyacinthe makes me work a lot staying in the office late at night and coming really early . Getting him his coffee and take calls , arrange is meetings , and don't forget he want everything to be freaking perfect . I'm so tired from all this work and stress because of me working with my baby daddy . The worst part is I haven't told my family yet about the news I know my dad will be disappointed but I can't change what been done . Today is Friday I was think this weekend I will go over my parents and tell them the news it not that I'm afraid to tell them is just that I don't think I'm ready to answer they questions about everything .

Just when I was lost in my taught the phone next too me ring

Mia: hello

Max: Mia can you come in to my office please

Mia: yes sir

Max: how many times do I have to tell up you not to call me sir

Mia: sorry si..... Max

Max : good now in my office

In the office

I knock at the door

Max: come in

Mia: you need me

Max: yes I was hoping you could organize a party at my house this weekend for three hundred people. And don't forget Monday we flying to London so be ready and the party it for Sunday .

Mia: that a lot to do in only one day sir

Max: you want your job or not ?

Mia: I do

Max: so get to work now

Mia: yes sir

Well I was planning the party I started to feel dizzy . My head started spinning next thing I saw before I black out was Max calling my name as I fell on the floor.