What now.

Max's pov
My cell phone started to ring , while I was driving back to my condo. When I look at the caller id what I saw left me speechless it was Mia . I answered immediately worrying that something happened to her or the baby.
Max : hello
Mia: we need to talk are you far from the hospital .
Max: yes ,but don't worry I will be there give 15 min.
15 to 20 minutes later
Max is getting out of the car run in the hospital like his life depend on it . When he got to the room , he see her drinking a smoothie and watching TV.
Max: what wrong? Are you okay ? Is the baby okay?
Mia: yes we fine
Max: then why did you call me in such an emergency , like you were dying or something
Mia: oh, I'm sorry it just that I was thinking about what you said and...
Max: and ?
Mia: and I accept your offer but with one condition we get married now before I tell my family and I want a contract with this list of things on it.
She hand him the list upon reading I find out that:
-He/she can't not bring another girl/guy to their marital property.
- He/she have to come home every night and put their baby to sleep.
-He/she should never fight in front of the baby.
Max:does are not such a bad thing but I got some of my own
He/she should always do they husbandly/wifely duties.
I hope she agrees with that cause I don't think I can keep my hands off of her. I'm not gonna lie I am sexually attracted to her.

Sorry been super busy I will try to update twice a month now