Someone Else Is Strict

Summary:

Solar: *Walking down the hall heading to the room Quake made for any of my stay-in times* Seriously... If this talk is about my "relationship" with Thorn, I'm gonna— *Hears something* ...! *Hears "One Direction: What Makes You Beautiful" in my stay-in room* ...! *Knocks*

Me: ...! *Turns the music off and opens the door* Hey Solar! Right on time!

Solar: Did you... Just play one of the songs of One Direction? You said you don't like that band.

Me: Well who cares if I like it or not? Where are the others?

Solar: Living room. Playing League Of Legends. So what's the dare?

Me: Oh yeah. *Faces the camera to me* So a lot of you may or may not know, but Solar is a big fan of Science. What more to go with? I learned making the potion formulas from him.

Solar: *Waves at the camera*

Me: And the dare is from @Boboiboy_Quake09. The dare is for Solar to make a baby potion, put it in Quake's drink, watch him drink it... And see Fang's reaction. *Looks at Solar* And you better watch your back.

Solar: Psh... I'm stronger than Fang.

*****

Me: So I heard you dismissed Thorn from the Dodj or Daar. Where you scared the daar avtually includes you? *Smirks*

Solar: *Holding a pink chemical* Do you really wanna see him swear inside a church?

Me: ...!

Solar: I'll take that as a no. *Gets Quake's tumbler from the fridge and pour the chemical in*

Me: Why do you guys have to have these tumblers? *Looks at each thmbler which have the brothers' element symbol*

Solar: Easy. We have different drink favorites. *Puts the tumbler back* Of course Quake will never know the difference about this.

Me: *Hears footsteps* He's coming! *Rushes to the backyard with Solar*

*Later...*

Ice: *Yawns* Blaze, you're lucky you and Cyclone are halfly grounded.

Blaze: Hey! Thorn is luckier! He wasn't grounded at all!

Cyclone: Because he's innocent. We can't blame him.

Thorn: Where's Quake? He hasn't come back yet.

Thunderstorm: Probably in the kitchsn. I'll go check. *Goes in the kitchen then hears a baby cry* ...! (Oh no Ellen... Not another baby...!) *Looks under the table and saw Quake... Who turned into a baby after he drank from the tumbler* ...!!?? Oh my... Quake!?

B!Quake: *Continues crying*

Thumderstorm: *Knows what could've happened* Oh no...

*****

Thunderstorm: Quake, can you at least tell me who—

Blaze: Yo Thunder! Fang is here!

Fang: Hey uh Thunder? *Goes in the kitchen* Have you seen--- *Sees what happened to Quake* ...! Quake!

B!Quake: *Looks at him* ...?

Fang: *Shocked* ...

Thunderstorm: To be honest, I don't know who could've done this to him... But I think I know how. *Tells what happened likely in Female Boys* All we gotta do is to make the chemical that'll turn him back to normal.

Fang: Oh... Okay. *Turns to Quake* Quake, do you know who did this to you?

B!Quake: *Turns his cap facing his front-left* ...

*Later...*

Solar: *Goes down the stairs* ...

Thorn: Hi Solar! ^w^

Solar: *Smiles* Hey Tho— *Gets pinned on the wall by Shadow Fingers*

Others: !!??

Fang: *In a dark voice* WhErE iS iT!?!

Solar: *Glares at him* What are you talking about!?

Fang: *Points at him* YoU kNoW wHaT i'M tAlKiNg AbOuT!

Thorn: Don't kill him Fang!

Fang: ... *Lets go of Solar* (Can't resist the innocence...)

Cyclone: Fang, did you go in here just to kill Solar?

Blaze: And why did we hear crying in the kitchen?

Fang: Solar put a chemical in Quake tumbler and Quake turned into a baby!

Solar: It's not even my fault! It's a dare!

Ice: Well you're the one who still did it.

Me: *Goes down the stairs* ♪Me ga sameta basho ni wa shiroi kabe hokenshitsu. Okujou ni itta kioku wa tochuu de omoidasenai.♪

Blaze: ...! (She's such a singer...)

Ice: (She should've told us she sings in Japanese too...)

Fang: Ellen!

Me: Yuppers?

Fang: Who made the dare!?

Me: Uh... You don't have to know because I know you're gonna kill them. But don't worry, I have the chemical to turn Quake back to normal.

*****

*So we turned Quake back to normal and Fang was so happy to see him back... But he swears he's gonna kill whoever gave the dare. He's not gonna kill Solar... Yet. But the FaKe couple went out for a friendly hang out, leaving me with the others.*

Me: *Drawing the BBB brothers in anime style*

(A/N: Who doesn't love anime? *Brings out a chainsaw and turns it on*)

Me: *Listening to music while drawing* *Singing softly so they won't hear me* ♪Aa shinitai shinitai demo shinitakunai. Kimi ga tomete kureru ka ra. Ikutsu kizu o kasanete mo mada tarinai tarinai (tarinai)♪

Thorn: *Playing on his phone then hears me singing* ...! (She's knows that song!?) ♪Aa shinitai shinitai demo shinitakunai. Nakase takunai hito ga iru kara. Ikutsu kizu o kasanete mo mada tarinai tarinai (tarinai)♪ *Smiles at me*

Me: You know that song!?

Thorn: I wouldn't sing it if I don't know it. *Goes back to his phone* ...

Me: ... *In an awkward moment*