Beach Days

(A/N: For Rai_Chan07Anime. The "something unexpected happened" is a love prank.)

Summary:

*Scene at the beach early in the morning*

Me: *Giggles* So yesterday, Raine had a very great idea; getting the couples to the beach.

Raine: And it's so awesome!

Me: And the couples are doing a "5 Days At The Beach" challenge by me starting yesterday. This is the second day. No surprise, they did it. I told them if they do this, I won't love-prank them for the next two months. Like HECK will I! *Turns the camera to the tents* These are their tents, they're sleeping. Raine's here...

Raine: Hi!

Me: *Brings out handcuffs* And I got some... *Laughs* I got some handcuffs. Me and Raine thought to ourselves, if we put these on the couple's wrists, locking them, so when they wake up, they're gonna have a "5 Days At The Beach With Your Date" challenge.

Raine: *Whispers* Sorry guys!

*****

Raine: *Goes out of Thunderclone's tent* Done with all of them! Let's hide!

*Behind a big rock*

Me: They're waking up!

*The couples go out fo their tents confused on what's happening*

Raine: *Recording* Oh my... *Laughs*

Me: Let's go. *Goes with Raine* What's up guys?

Thunderstorm: Ellen! *Shows he is cuffed with Cyclone* What is this!?

Cyclone: W-Whoa! Calm down, Thundy!

Raine: *Laughs* What happened to you guys!?

Blaze: How should we know!? Why are you girls recording!?

Me: *Laughs* Love is Life guys!

Quake: Ugh... Can you take them off, Fang?

Fang: *Tries to unlock them* No...

Raine: Yeah we locked them...

Solar: I'm sorry... WHAT!?!

Me: *Laughs* Sorry guys!

Ice: Guys! I'm not gonna share the tent with Blaze again! We're having trouble with the temp.!

Thorn: H-How long until we can...

Raine: Three days left.

Me: Don't worry! ... Besides it's probably too late anyways. I left the cuff keys back at your house.

Blaze: *Makes fire appear in his hands* Why you...!!!

Ice: *Smacks him* Hey! Don't you know when heat sticks to metal... It CONDUCTS!

Blaze: *Looks at him* I don't care... ALRIGHT!? I WANNA GET OUTTA THIS!!

Thunderstorm: Stop shouting! We're in the same problem here!

*****

*Day 2*

(A/N: Because Day 1 is yesterday. Day 2 started early morning so it's continuing.)