The Devil In The Dark

Summary: The siblings set off to the forest with their classmates for camping! But what happens when one of them goes out at midnight? His partner has to go find him.

*****

        At Palua's school, all the children were packed up for the camping. And yes, the seven elements are there. "I hope we can see cool looking spores! It says they grow on well-matured trees.", Thorn said as he was looking at his book on Biology.

        "Well I can't wait to see those cool insects! I only see butterflies.", Quake added as he looked too.

        "Let's not get too carried away. We might get lost in the forest.", Solar stated as he watched the two.

        "Y-Yes... I heard of enough urban legends...", agreed Blaze as he felt like he was frozen.

        "Guys! The bus is here!", Thunderstorm called. The students lined up and aboard the bus. Of course the siblings like to sit next to each other. The road trip was a bit longer than they expected. Cylone got his mp3 and listened to music. Thunderstorm, sitting next to him, was gazing out the window. He felt something on his shoulder. As he looked, he slightly blushed when he saw Cyclone sleeping next to him.

        "Um... Are we missing something here?", he heard Thorn asked teasingly. Well... The green boy was sitting just ahead of him. Thunder gave him a "don't you dare" look as he tried to hide his blush. The trip still went on.

*****

        Half an hour passed, they finally arrived. The campsite was near a big lake. And Thunderstorm was still having trouble with Cyclone. "Cy, wake up! I swear to God I don't wanna start killing someone in front of you!", he whispered as he shook him. Cyclone woke up after that, but fell out of his seat in surprise of what he did.

        "S-Sorry Thunderstorm!", he apologized quickly as he blushed.

        "Ignore it. Let's go.", his brother said as he helped him and they both went out. As for starters, they all have to work on their tents by partners. And of course... They are partners. "Careful with those poles, Cy. They might be breakable.", Thunderstorm reminded as he was laying out the base.

        "I got it... You don't need to act like a grown-up. We're brothers.", Cyclone shot back. Some minutes passed and their tent is done. "See? At least we got it right.", said Cyclone as he looked at the tent, "Can we go see the others?". The red boy nodded and they walked to where their brothers are, but they suddenly stopped when they saw T. Papa in the middle of the lake on an airbed, sleeping. They both heard giggling and saw Blaze and Thorn looking out, Thorn got his camera while filming.

        "Can't wait to see the look on his face when he wakes up!", Blaze snickered as he watched the airbed float.

        "Alright, what are you two doing?", Thunderstorm asked strictly with his arms crossed, drawing the other three brothers' attention.

        "Guys, why is T. Papa in the middle of the lake?", asked Quake as he mentioned their teacher.

        "Well... We're kinda done and have nothing to do...", said Blaze as he smiled nervously.

[Insert T. Papa's scream]

        "WHY IS JUSTICE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAKE!?!", they heard T. Papa shouted as they looked at him, which caught the other students to look. The siblings laughed at what they saw. Solar and Thunderstorm couldn't contain theirselves to laugh too.