MiHyun [Mina x Dahyun] Worst Day

"I'll be back after a week, I promise" Myoui said as she packs her bags.

"Can I just go with you?" I said,I don't want her to go. I need her to stay with me.

"It's work related baby, I'm sorry. I'll bring your presents when I get back okay?" I just looked down on the floor. I'm sad okay. She's the only one who can calm me after my mom died.

Myoui has been with me since that tragic day happen. My girlfriend always does things for me. It's not that I don't do it, she just takes care of me so well. I love her so much.

"Just come home after a week, that's enough" I sadly said. I stood up, I backhugged her then she stopped packing and held my hands tight. I don't want this moment to end.

"Aww baby, I'll miss this." She said then faced infront of me and held my face with both her hands.

"I love you, okay? I love you sooo much" then she kissed my forehead.

I'll miss Myoui so bad. We headed to the airport after she packed her things. I helped her carry her bags, We had our last goodbye, I smelt her cherry scent for the last time and kissed her.

"I love you baby"

"I love you more myoui, Come home soon"
Then she went inside and flew out to Japan for her work.

I went home alone. Damn, this house feels so different without her. She's always at home with me, she just works online, but surprisingly, they had to meet up with her workmates for some idk what reason. They can't bring someone with them so I stayed at home.

I just layed down to our bed, I can smell her scent through the sheets, I hugged her pillow then I fell a sleep.

**hours later

//phone ringing//

I woke up to my phones ringtone. It was Myoui, I answered the call.

"Hey myoui!" i said with my raspy voice.

"Hi baby, have you eaten dinner?"

I looked at the clock, it was 7:18pm already. I slept so well.

"I just woke up babe." I chuckled.

"Ya~ get up and eat dinner, okay??" She said sweetly.

"Okay, okay.. I'll cook dinner now. How 'bout you?" I asked.

"We're just starting to eat. Cook dinner alright? I need to go. Love you!"

"Okay, love you more!" then she ended the call.

I cooked dinner and eaten it alone in our dining table. I opened my phone and messaged Chaeng to come over but she's with her girlfriend. The same with Tzuyu, they had their monthsary.

I can't sleep so I wen't to watch TV. I decided to watch a sad movie as it fits my emotion rn. While I was watching, it rained outside, making the movie sadder.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chips. Went back to the couch and placed the bowl of chips in a small table. Suddenly, A strong thunderclap shocked the hell out me. I immediately searched for Myoui, I forgot she's not here.  I turned off the TV and my phone ringed, I was startled again, I answered the call.

"Myouuuuii~" I said scared.

"What happened??" she asked worriedly.

"T-Thunder" I said still scared.

"Shhhh, it's alright. Calm down now okay?"

"B-but I'm still scared."

"Okay, Can you go to our room baby?" she kindly said