MiChaeng (Mina x Chaeyoung) Your My Jam🍓

"Why does the baker stoped making donuts? Because he was tired of the HOLE thing XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA" Jeong exaggerated as she laughs.

The members don't really get it but they still faked a laugh. Being the supportive members for this no jam hyung. In the other side, Mina laughs for real. What a miracle!

Well,She tends to get the joke and everyone thinks that she's just 'over pretending' so that Jeong won't get hurt. But,she wasn't. Triggering the smol cub who was silently listening to them in the corner.Thinking deeply for the best joke she have.She obviously got jealous coz' jeong made her penguin laughed.

"Hey! I have one too!" chaeng confidentally shouted with narrowed eyebrows,she looks very determined. Reason for the members to look at her. They were shocked.

Mina, whom just escaped from being trapped in jeongs 'lame' Joke (sorryxD) looked at her, "Go on Chaengie!" Nayeon shouted. "Okay here it goes"

"Can FEBRUARY MARCH? No but APRIL MAY!p..pfft..ppff"

"That's an old joke chaengie" Momo said. Then the cub looked at Mina. The penguin just looked at the ceiling like she heard nothing.

"uhh!..."I have another one!" This time,she aims for myoui to laugh.

"Go,Make sure its funny okay" Jihyo comanded.

"What do you call an alligator that reads maps?? A naviGATOR!pffft.hahahahahahaha"

"We know it already!" the members looks disappointed at her. Mina still isn't laughing,Not even smiling.

"Okay,What do you call an alligator in a vest? an INVESTIGATOR !HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The members cracks a bit,not because of her 'lame' joke but because of her, laughing to her own jokes. Mina smiled a bit but becomes serious in an instant after they meet their eyes.

"Okay,that one was good. Got some more?" Jihyo asked her. "Yeah! So what does the Banana tell to the Doctor? Doc, I'm no-" *Ding Dong! She was cutted off..

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Mina said then runs toward the door. Chaeyoung just looked at her blankly.. That joke was supposedly for Mina, But she's not here. "Sorry, I'm not peeling well" chaeng said straightly then walked out.

The members didn't noticed her while leaving because they were busy laughing. Her last sentence wasn't even a joke but they laugh so hard,to the fact that it was cutted off earlier.

"It was just the mail,what happend? " Mina asked them.

"Well,Chae-... where's Chaeng?" Tzuyu asked "I didn't saw her leaving. Geez! Is that how small she is? I haven't even noticed! XD" She added.

"Maybe she's in her room." Dahyun stated "CHAEck her out please xD" The members wasn't obviously done with there punchlines.

"Since I'am still standing here, I'll better check on her." Mina volunteered because she is being really nice today.

she walks to chaengs room,She can still hear the members joke around.

'What does the bean said when someone help her? CHAENGk you XD"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"They just don't know how to stop." Mina muttered to herself then chuckled..

"*knock knock Chaengiie~? are you there? open door please?"

"What do you need!?" Chaeng shouted

"Can we talk :) " Then the door opened.. She saw chaeyoung sitting in her bed.

"What happend? Are they too much?" she walked closer to the bed then sat on the chair beside the mirror.

"No,its nothing.. " Chaeng sulked. turning her back at Mina.

Mina just looked at her. She smiled. "Your so funny earlier^^"

Chaeng looked at her "I do? but you weren't even laughing"

"Yes! I was just trying not to laugh coz your looking at me,I'm shy" then she blushed. Chaeng looked at her.

"Well,you should've laughed even a bit. "

"Hahaha. Sorry, Well, I'll tell you a joke for my apology. Is that fine for you? ^^" Mina told her.

"I guess,It'll be fine with me. Go on."

"What does the strawberries do when they have an instrument? They did a JAMming session ! HAHAHAHAHA!"

"That was good! XD " Chaeng laughed

"I got that Idea from you! I should be the one who's been thanking you ^^."

"Psshhh x)" the smol cub blushed.

"But seriously chaeng, Your my jam! I'm happy with you :)" chaeng looked at her, She blushed even more.

They sit there awkwardly for a second. Trying to cool down their conversation. "Well,thank you.." Chaeyoung finally talked,trying to hide her nervousness..

Mina stood up "I really wanna hear more of your jokes ^^, I'm hoping that you would come back in the living room and join with us? :)" then head to the door. She was about to get out when, Chaeng held her hand.

"I'll go with you :)" mina looked at her, smiled, then held chae's hand even tighter. "Lets go :)" Then they head to the living room together.

-The End-
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*wihihihi😂😂😂 I'm cringing to my own LAME JOKES 😂😂 Lol! I worked hard for it tho! xD a simple vote can make author-nim happy. Thanks for reading my boring book btw ^^..

btw this was supposed to be posted last last week but I have Update Problem TT .. sorry TT

Still, hope you liked it! 😊

-EvilmaknaeXXX