Momo x Chaeyoung [MoChae] Yesterday📖

Sana wag mo 'kong sisihin kung di ko kayang pigilin. (I hope you won't blame me if I can't resist)

Sabi mo na mahal mo ko ngunit di naman seryoso (You said That you love me,but it's not serious)

Sana magkasing kulay ng drama at tunay na buhay ko. (I hope that drama and my life are at the same phase)

Ang tanging pag asa ko.. Ay nasa Tambalang ito. ( My only hope is.. on This Love Team)

.....
Momo's POV

I  sang along as it plays in my earphones. I don't know what's so special in this song, but it kinda represents something.... Someone..

I kept on repeating this song as I try to think about it. Oh yes Finally I remembered.

Chaeyoungiee..

....
Scy
Active Now

Hi..

It's her..

I met her online. I was making some friends that time. My new account gains new friends. I had a lot.

But she was different. 

hello..

I replied to her...

At that moment, she was the first friend that ever chatted me. I feel great.

You  don't have friends?

Yah, I was hoping to
have atleast one

I can be your friend.

And because of that, we became friends. We share everything that we do. She tells me her favorites and dislikes.

▶------------------ 0:21

Her voice is like angels singing in heaven .. I really like it.

I'm so cute!!

me too!!

Oh really? Who else knew that? Your mom?! hahaha

She likes to tease me! I'm not saying that I'm not liking it coz' I do.

Go have dinner!

Okay, you too!

There, she always checks when I eat . Before, it was pretty normal. As the time goes by, Something changes.

hey Momo, I had a weird dream..

One day she tells about her dream. She kissed a girl under the rain. I somewhat felt the connection.

I'll head to school now!

I tell her everthing, when I go to school, When will I come back home and my schedule at school. Even class hours, We still communicate to each other.

Science time ATM! The teacher just choked on his saliva!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

She makes me comfortable talking to her. She jokes a lot. She makes me laugh.

And then this day came.

▶---------------------- 0:38

I heard that song.. The song she was singing and the song that repeats in my playlist are one.

I learned to love her secretly even if I haven't seen her face yet. So I asked everthing about her..

She told me her Age, Height, Her studies, and her colorful dreams, Everything.

Please send your picture!
pleeaasse :>

scy sent a photo
There, happy? haha

omg, your so pretty!
But, it's just half of your face showing..

Pretty? It's just my eyes!
lol!

I finally saw half of her face. I always remember her face. Then I got addicted and Draw it.

Scy is calling...

At night, she calls me and we talk for an hour, Or she sings for me until I fall asleep.

Chaeng? i have something to tell you..

At this moment, I was risking something big. Big enough to destroy something.

I think I like you

I recieve No reply.. She's not even reading my message. I sent her a lot of messages. Then..

Omg,what? Ottokhae?

I really like you chaeng,
please be my girlfriend.

Oh no.. No.. Ahhm.
Sorry Momo. I can't

It's okay.. haha

I'm really sorry..

I faked my emotion, I faked it like it was fine for me, But deep inside, I was hurting..

After that, I still send her updates about me, But she's not replying..

Hey chaeyoungie, why
aren't  you replying?

I got mad at her and send something hurtful, yeah, I should'nt have done that.

And our friendship was ruined. She was so shocked and since then We stopped chatting..

I missed her already. I hope she's doing good. I hope she eats her meal everyday. I'm really regreting what I did.

I regret That I told her about my feelings.

If theres something that I learned, It's the patiences. There are right time to say what you want and being sensitive to what you say.

I opened my account the next day, I checked her timeline.. I was surprised to what I just saw.

Scy and Im NY are Dating <3

Honestly, I cried, I know we just met. But Why does it hurt? why does my eyes keeps shedding tears while I'm smiling?

Am I crazy? If I would be answering my question, I would say yes.. I am crazy over her. Her voice, the way that she talks to me and her pretty face.

Months have passed, but Until now, I still remember her. The days that we're still talking and the days that I spend chatting with her, I miss those.

I can't go back to that time, but I still remember it, like it just happend Yesterday..

-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-

Yaaaaaahhhh!! 😂 Took me weeks to finish a short update like this😂 I hate you school! So anyways, Sorry for this late update. Please fogive me..haha I hope you enjoyed.. :>

Ps: THIS STORY DID NOT HAPPEN IN AUTHOR-NIM'S REAL LIFE 😂 💔
Pps: IT DID NOT😂💔💔💔

--EvilMaknaeXXX