2Yeon (Nayeon x Jeongyeon) Kisses💋

Nayeon's POV

Riiiiinnggg...~ my phone rings, Ugh! its so early in the morning! >.< .. I reached my phone while my eyes are still shut.

got it! Finally! I answered it still closing my eyes, "yes??"
"wake up, I'm at your room's door" The voice said. I was so shocked and opened my eyes and looked directly at  the door, I was shocked when I saw who's at the door!

its my Girlfriend Jeongyeon! I totally forgot that she has a duplicate of my House keys.. "Oh! Hi there sweety! " I said to her while smiling. "Good Morning baby" She looked at me from head to toe "Your so beautiful baby" My ghhaad! Did I just blushed!

Then she came closer to me, She crawled in the bed where I sat and push me, Until I laid back in the bed.

Appayeon planed to kiss me but I stoped her and covered my mouth.."I didnt brush my teeth yet! " then I quickly run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. Gosh! I feel like I was  red as tomato earlier!

"Hey! Faster please. I missed you! Come out now!^_^ "  She shouted. Then I came out of the Bathroom and she immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards her, She cuped my left cheek and slowly kissed me.

Ahhh!those lips, I missed them so much. I really missed her. I missed her touches, her kiss, the way she cuddle with me, and the way she tease me! I missed it all.

She put her arms around my waist. I dropped my towel and cling my arms in her neck. I tilted my head a little to deepen the kiss. Ghaad! She bites my lips so damn hard! "Uhhmmm!" I groaned in between our kiss. "Are you oka- oh! Its bleeding!" Jeongyeon said when she saw my lips.

Instead of getting something to stop its bleeding, She suck it instead..  making me groan again.. It hurts at first but I liked it 😏 hahaha..

[Hey author-nim! Are you trying to make this a smu-!?] (Sshhh! I'am not going to.. XD Sorry about that..)

After a minute of making out, I stoped our kiss "Lets have breakfast" and looked at her eyes. "This is better than breakfast" She then smirked then peck me again. I smiled then break the kiss again and  forced her to go have breakfast. "Come on now"

"Okay, but were not finished yet"

I just smiled at her last statement. That's the reason why I love her 😉.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey there! sorry if I made it like chaengs height😂 I hope you like this one 😙😉

--EvilmaknaeXXX😍