Back to Posting!

I'm back to posting this book on patreon. Book 3 will begin to be posted in December. 

I know a lot of you do NOT like reading on patreon as it does have it's glitches. I've made it easier to read now on google docs. Once you've picked a tier, you can message me your google doc email and I'll add you to all the docs in that tier. 

You can then read through the google doc app on your phone or computer. It's super easy to do. I read and write on my phone all the time through the app. It would like reading on kindle, the whole book in one spot, all you have to do is scroll down.

If you read His Touch, you know about Kai. You will find out about him in book 3. 

So, if you read A Servant for a Mate, the mature version is now being posted as well.

Rejected First is being posted once a month until December when it will be posted weekly. 

https://www.patreon.com/tessat   is the link you use to find me. You must use it as you can't search for me as my books are mature there. 

I've definitely gone dirtier, sexier, and downright drooling when it comes to the males in this series.  Book 3 - His Possession is going to be on fire! 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)