Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Leaving all of my troubles with the lights upstairs, I take the last step to the ground floor. Not everyone knows of this room, if they did, it would be swarmed with woman to get at me.

I don't like to brag, but I am an extremely good looking man; being the prince helps out a little bit too.

They would be lining up to get a piece of me. It wouldn't bother me one bit, but even I need rest at certain times. The thing I don't want and the reason why not a many people know about this room is because of all the crazy woman out there. I get enough of them when I go to town, I don't want them in my bed.

Only a few select are allowed down here for my pleasure. Once I am sick of them, they are either kicked out of the castle kicking and screaming or walk away with the knowledge that she slept with me.

Opening the door at the end of the long corridor, I come to see doors lining up on each side of the wall.

The rooms were built to relieve the royal family; Beta's and any other Nobles my father and me deem fit to explore this terrain. Most men stop using this room once they find their mates, but some do not. They believe like me that as Nobles and higher uppers that we do not have to bend to only one woman.

I believe that once I find my mate, I will still need use of these rooms. Bedding one woman for the rest of my life is unthinkable. Why would any man ever give up having multiple women at one time?

I know the reason; love. There is no such thing.

The men who think they are in love with their mates are foolish.

All mates are good for are laying on their backs and producing heirs.

I doubt I will even like my mate. I have no use for it.

There were torches lining each hallway making a soft glow hit the walls. Taking a step in, I walk past the first couple of rooms not want to go visit my normal play toys.

Each room had a stair case that led to bedroom upstairs. I had five of the rooms for myself; four of them having the same female every time. The one at the end of the corridor changed every time I came home. I wanted something fresh and new.

The women were the only ones who had a key to get down to their rooms. It was at their discretion if they wanted us to know who they were. Of course I knew who they were because I picked four of them, but the other six rooms were girls that were picked by one man; my cousin Leo.

I don't' know where he finds them, but he does. Each one is checked out for diseases and infections. They have to be healthy and cleaned up. Each one is put on pills to make sure they cannot get pregnant by a Noble. Before my father's time, the woman used to get pregnant all the time and demand that the men mark them as their mate. The woman would either be killed or forced to have an abortion.

My father doesn't like that and has taken precautions. No woman is allowed to be killed and if she does by chance get pregnant, she may keep the child, but never once ask for money or the mark of a mate.

The only way they are allowed into a bedroom that leads to these rooms if they sign a contract saying that they agree to the terms. If they don't then they go back home. It rarely happens.

Walking to the end of the hallway I come to the very last door. It had nothing on it saying she was busy with my brother or betas.

As a respect to others, we put up a sign that says; busy, join or alone.

This door said, alone.

Which as of right now, I was more than happy to entertain my lovely knew toy.