Chapter Nine: Hazel

"Oh....uh...I am?" I asked, confused. I was holding someone else's sword? That didn't make sense...it was on the weapon wall....Wait. "How long has she been missing?" I asked. "Well, I'm 18 now, so about 3 years" 3 YEARS?! "Oh my gods Percy I'm so sorry." I said glumly. "Did she go on a quest with you or something?" I said. "There was a big prophecy about 3 years ago, it was called the Prophecy of Seven. Leo, me, Piper, a roman named Jason, the girl that's missing Hazel, a roman named Frank, and Annabeth. We barely got out of there alive, and 2 weeks after the war, Hazel was gone." Percy told me, looking grim as he spoke. "I'm so sorry Percy." I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Well, on that happy note, let's decide what we're gonna do for food and a place to spend the night." Leo said, trying to look cheerful.

"Yeah, let's do that." Percy agreed.

"I'm all for it. I'm starving." I answered as Percy and Leo looked at me.

"Ummm..... How about we go to that cafe over there?" Leo said, pointing towards a small little cafe in an alleyway. "Why not?" Percy said. "Well, let's go." I told the and began walking towards it. Percy and Leo followed me and soon we were standing right outside the cafe. "After you, my lady." Percy says, holding open the door for Leo. "Shut up Percy." He says, scowling. I just laughed. We walked in and a bell dinged. "Oh hello! Welcome to noodle house cafe!" An Asian lady told us as we stepped over the threshold. "Um...hi." I said, smiling warmly.

"Yo yo yo!" Leo said.

"Sup'" Percy grinned.

"Wow, we have different ways of greeting people." I laughed. "Agreed." Said both the boys at once. The Asian lady just laughed. "Please come sit down! Your menus are on your table." She said, directing us to a booth in the back. I sat next to Leo, and Percy sat in front of us. "Thank you." I told the lady, grinning up at her. "We'll be ready to order in a moment." "Oh, take your time." She said and walked off. I flipped through my menu and decided on the chicken noodle soup. Leo got the same, and Percy got the seafood noodle soup.

The lady came back after about 10 minutes and we ordered water and our meals. "So," I

asked. "this Hazel girl went missing after a giantess threatened y'all after a war with Mother Earth?" "Well, yes." Percy replied, obviously trying to hide his pain. "Was she a close friend?" I asked, reaching across the table and taking Percy's hand in a friendly gesture.(A/N: Notice how I said friendly:)) "Yeah." Leo replied for Percy. "She was one of the 7 people who helped defeat Gaea. She was a close friend to all of us seven." He said. "You keep mentioning these 'seven'. Who were they?" I questioned. "Well, there was me, Percy, Hazel, a roman named Frank, Piper, a roman named Jason, and Annabeth." Leo told me. I was going to reply, but the Asian lady had come back with our food. "Oh, thank you so much." I told her, looking up and smiling. "Oh you are very welcome, daughter of Hecate." She replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AGH I KNOW IM SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON FOR NOT UPDATING IN LIKE, FOREVER!!!! D: I really am super sorry guys like seriously. I just haven't had very much motivation lately. But 130 READS?! THATS MOTIVATION RIGHT THERE!!! When I saw that I had to update! Thank you so much guys ilysm. Also, can someone tell me how to bold the author's notes? Lol thanks. Vid of Nico right there that makes me freaking bawl. Bai guys.