"Not Ideal"《STINGXREADER》An AU

"In all honesty, the situation could be so much worse—" I began shrugging my shoulders just as the car let out a massive 'bang' and went up in flames. I stare eyes wide and lips a thin line.

"—It got worse," I concluded, just as Stings mouth widened even more and he started babbling nonsense as the force of the explosion caused hot wind to zip through our clothes and hair.

*****************
About 8 hours earlier

"Let me get this clear," Sting groaned, his face screwed up in a confused frown, "We have to kidnap your brother?" I stare him down after applying the golden highlight to my cheek bones.

I groan back, "It's simple really, Sting, darling," I answer, "We go to that stupid wedding, we wait until the right moment, we grab my stupid little brother, beat up his stupid asshole of a fiancé, then we can — I don't know — dump his body in the river behind the estate?" I drifted off towards the end, somewhat fantasising about my brothers soon-to-be husbands death.... it's bad I know.

"Young mistress, don't you think...?" Sting countered, his corded arms crossed over his chest and it took some strong will power to look away.

"Think what? That it's an awesome plan and my brother shouldn't be marrying that jerk! I know that Jeremy wants to marry that boy from the music shop, but this-this moron is forcing this upon my brother!" I fumed, face pulled into a frown as my right hand man Sting watched in sympathy.

"Miss, you know that if Jeremy said no, you'd be taken away? We can't mess with that family, you may be wealthy but he has connections." Sting really was good at reasoning with me but that didn't matter, I can take care of my own damn self, it's 2019 who even has arranged and forced marriages?

Oh right, apparently William does. That asshole.

"Yeh, well," I huff, flicking my head back to the full length mirror, I straighten the red dress and fix up my boobs, "I don't care, I'm getting my brother away from William, I'm taking him to the airport where Michael will be waiting. Jeremy needs to be happy, he's not even 18 yet Sting, how is this even legal?"

I want to cry and I can feel the tears welling up but I throw my head back and hear Sting make a sound of worry, "I wanna cry but this mascara was like $48 and it's my favourite," I sniffle and blink harshly.

Sting makes a huffing sound and fixes his suit.

"This is stupid..." He began, trailing off. "But I will help you," I catch his eyes in the mirror and smile.

"Good, I wouldnt hesitate to fire you if you didnt,"

"You're cruel Miss Y/n, very cruel indeed,"

*****************
4 Hours Later

Okay, Id be lying if I wasnt impressed. William really had a thing for interior design. There was going to be a mini reception party before the ceremony and my eyes were wide. I couldnt see Jeremy or William and I was about to throw my glass of champagne on the floor.

But I would never do that because holy hell it tastes like how Sting looks.

Really, really fucking good.

I shake my head, light curls bouncing as a man and woman approach me. The lady, whom I didnt care enough about to listen to her name, told me that William was her cousin.

As she flicked brown locks over her shoulders and pushed her obviously-a-fashion-choice glasses up her nose, she proclaimed her excitement and joy for her 'Dear cousin,'