Hug?《NATSUXREADER》

Ok sooo here we go! Im not into these long ass intros soo

Thanks for reading!

Your Pov
"Does he ever shut up?" I question myself quietly as i take a sip of the coffee Mira gave me. She smiled at me and left. I looked over at the salmon haired salamander. He was erupted in flames and his scarf danced around. Gray was in his stance, still half naked.

"Huh?! I didnt take your stupid food, Flame Brains!" He yelled getting closer to Natsus face. "Well, Ice Princess, it had to be you! Youre the only one who takes my crap!" He yelled at him, also getting closer till they were touching foreheads.

"Shut up," i say quietly getting up from my seat at Team Natsu. They look at me as Natsu growls. "Dont get involed tree hugger!" He yelled. I growled at him and pounced. I knocked him to the floor and attacked his face with violent attacks of silver and black. I had shadow magic- not as strong as Rouge-san in Sabertooth but i was pretty good.
He laughed at me. And Gray watched from a distance. "NATSU! I told you to not call me that!" I yelled hurling magic at him. He pushed me off him and got on top. He leant down and laughed. "Im not the one who hugs trees am I, Y/n?" He laughed and got up. I was steaming.

Gray laughed and Lucy giggled. Happy just cheered. In a previous fight with another monster, i was slammed into tree. And now this bastard here calls me 'Tree Hugger'"

I growl at him and jump up. I walk out of the guild and sit outside. I create little pictures in the dirt with my finger. My h/c hair dances up with the wind as i shut my eyes taking in the calm. I love this guild. Oh so much. Well, when it was somewhat calm.

I feel the once cool air turn warm and dense.

"Natsu? What do you want?" I question my eyes still shut. "Wha-" i here a figure fall to the ground and hear him cuss under his breath, "How did you know it was me n/n?" He questions sitting infront of me crossing his legs. I open one e/c eye and stare into his onyx eyes.

I loved his eyes so much. Yes, i did have some feeling for simce he saved me from Grimore Heart. I was taken as they thought they could use my magic to help aid them in whatever crap they had planned.

He saved me- who wouldnt fall for him? Hes caring, stupid, oblivious, optimistic, and fun. I smile at him. Then frown picking up my hand and hitting him across the head. "STOP CALLING ME A TREE HUGGER! I DONT GET WHY YOU ALWAYS DO I-" I was cut off as he laughed.

"Ne, y/n?" I look at him puzzled as the wind dances in his sakura hair. His scarf flies around as he stands up taking my hand. "Why dont you ever hug me?" I blush faintly, "h-huh?!" I turn away.

"I dont know... its just that you always hug everyone else but me. You hug Gray, Elfman, Juvia, Freed, Bixlow, Max, Sting and Rouge. You even hug Laxus and not me. Do you not like me y/n?" I look at him puzzled.

This had a strange and random turn...

"Natsu Dragneel, of course i like you!" I yelled frustrated and confused crossing my arms over my black and gold top. My hair fell over my shoulder as the wind stopped. I blush at what i say. I look at him. He appeared unfazed, probably because hes an oblivious idiot...

"Well then, can i hug you?" I blush and look at the ground. "W-why are you being so sudden? This is random and unexpected! I was just fighting you now we are hugging?" I say questioning the moment.

He shrugs and chuckles. I look at him again and smile. I laugh.

"Fine then!" I giggle and attack him with a hug. He falls over with a thud. I laugh and look at him. My legs were both sided of him and my hands sat comfortably on his muscular chest.

"Sorry for calling you tree hugger n/n," he began pulling me down into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and laugh nervously.
"Dont call me that anymore," i say seriously. I breath in his familiar scent and smile. His heart was beating calmly and his scarf wrapped around my torso in the wind.

"What do you think?" He asked. I click my tounge in response "what?" "What do you think about me kissing you?" I blush red and lift my head up straight away.

"Can i kiss you?"

"N-n-n-n-nats-" he cut me off by lifting himself and bringing his soft lips to mine. I felt my stomach turn and my heart stop. My eyes were wide and i didnt know what to do.

Eventually i shut my eyes and melted in his heat. Our lips moved passionately yet softly. This was random and unexpected. I dont get him. I put my arms around his neck. I entangled my fingers in his spicky hair. His hands carelessly slide up my back to my face as his warm fingers caress my cheeks. I smile under the kiss and he laughs.

I seperate for air. I realised what happened and blush. I realised i was sitting in his lap and i bring my hands to my face to cover the shame i admitted. He whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"Can I love you?"

I look at him. His eyes looked down and his rubbed the back of his neck. He was blushing and i smirked.

"Yes, because I love you also, Natsu," i hug him again.

"Now ill change your nick name from 'tree hugger to..." he picks me up and runs to the guild and kicked the door open, he was erupted in flames but i wasnt harmed.

Everyone looked in our direction with confusion. Mira gave me a little glance. Lucy was smiling and Juvia was redder than me.

Natsu looked at me, bought his head to mine and said, with honey sweetness and hot rocks.

"Mine..."

That was shit. I apologise!!!!! Its really late and i wanted to make one. Thet always get better after a while ao dont worry! They will get longer and more detailed so don't stress and hang on till i really get into this book.

Read my Nick x reader!